Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Ohhhh yeeeaaah

Wednesday cannot come sooooon enough !!
e45f21e567ccf7837369097d89fd6f2f.jpg

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Well, let's see. I'm in Boston. Monday is the Marathon. Tuesday I have a doctor's appointment...so, I'll be occupied until Wednesday. WEDNESDAY!!! Woo hoo!!

rgladman

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I see many asking how we saw our UPS notices.

You can go to the UPS website and sign up for a myUPS account. Once they have your name and delivery address the will show any shipment you have coming.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Here's my more enthusiastic edit
Screenshot_20170415-175133_LI_1.jpg

I know, I know. I'm being silly. I'm just wasting time. "Veep" isn't on until tomorrow.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I always wonder if people at UPS know what is going on when a phone launches because they're sending out thousands of little boxes all the same size. Would be interesting to see the logistics behind a phone launch.

skipatrol

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Question on the BOGO promotion (I have Direct TV). I know that a new line is needed (Have 3 lines currently). If I add a forth line (which I don't need) to get the BOGO, keep that new line but cancel another line would I still get the credit on the second s8 or will AT&T cut it off even if I cancel an older line?

cajun456

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
Question on the BOGO promotion (I have Direct TV). I know that a new line is needed (Have 3 lines currently). If I add a forth line (which I don't need) to get the BOGO, keep that new line but cancel another line would I still get the credit on the second s8 or will AT&T cut it off even if I cancel an older line?
It shouldn't matter as long as you keep the two lines that you ordered the Galaxy S8s on.

skipatrol

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
It shouldn't matter as long as you keep the two lines that you ordered the Galaxy S8s on.
Thanks! I was getting mixed messages on that. ATT and best buy told me that they would pull the credit on the freebie. Wondering if they thought I was referring to canceling the new line.

Edgar5

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
Since my phone is going to a commercial address i wasn't able to check on the myups site, and AT&T still says processing order. So I can live through others, what dates are you getting for expected arrival of the phone?