AT&T Galaxy S8 Pre-order Status

kyleresq

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
My ATT account says "preparing to ship" but I also have a My UPS account and it shows it will be here Wednesday being sent next day air. So we should get ship notifications tomorrow or Tuesday.

Since my phone is going to a commercial address i wasn't able to check on the myups site, and AT&T still says processing order. So I can live through others, what dates are you getting for expected arrival of the phone?

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm with ATT but don't have a tracking number. They told me that didn't happen until it ships.

My order also shows no tracking number as status is still Preparing to Ship. My guess is around Tuesday, status should update. Can't speak to why UPS shipping notifications are popping up.

Edgar5

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
People are getting tracking numbers through UPS directly. You can sign up for the UPS choice accounts. Gives you info for anything going to your house.

Not through AT&T

Missalyssa928

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I also checked my UPS account and say a shipment from fort worth TX for this Wednesday! ^_^ I have my re routed to pick up at my local UPS so I can go get it during my lunch break! Come on Wednesday!

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I also checked my UPS account and say a shipment from fort worth TX for this Wednesday! ^_^ I have my re routed to pick up at my local UPS so I can go get it during my lunch break! Come on Wednesday!

What?!? How did you have it re-routed?!?! i'd love to pick mine up on my lunch break Wednesday!

kyleresq

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
There is an option on the MyUPS site to hold for pickup. If they don't load it on the truck you can get it earlier.

dryja123

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
I completed my order 6 minutes after go live and according to tracking, on the UPS site, I'm due for delivery on Weds.

My order from 4/1 is scheduled Thurs.

scavok

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I completed my order 6 minutes after go live and according to tracking, on the UPS site, I'm due for delivery on Weds.

My order from 4/1 is scheduled Thurs.

My order went through at 12:17am. I contacted AT&T today to check and they show the same information that's on my screen.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Mine is showing the same thing.(Preparing to ship and no info on UPS.) I'm hoping it shows up soon. I have this feeling it may be after 4/21 :(

The last two pre-orders that I have done arrived a day or two before the official release date. I had one the day of official release.

Skeith34

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
So wait a second - if we have a MyUPS Account - it should automatically show under the "Manage" section? My order on the AT&T Website shows "Preparing to ship" but the UPS App doesn't show anything. Does that mean it may be FedEx? If so - does FedEx offer a similar feature?

dryja123

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
So wait a second - if we have a MyUPS Account - it should automatically show under the "Manage" section? My order on the AT&T Website shows "Preparing to ship" but the UPS App doesn't show anything. Does that mean it may be FedEx? If so - does FedEx offer a similar feature?
FedEx has a delivery manager service as well. You have to register for UPS My Choice to see future UPS deliveries. Both of my deliveries appeared on My Choice last week.

2198e8a169a073cd640101d78e046555.jpg
Granted, they probably bulk created shipping labels but it's still cool to see.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I guess AT&T is keeping it a big secret until tomorrow, when it actually gets shipped. And we can say, "Hah! We knew days ago!"

Missalyssa928

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
What?!? How did you have it re-routed?!?! i'd love to pick mine up on my lunch break Wednesday!

If you log into mychoice UPS account and click on the tracking number it should give you the option Under Delivery Change then it will give you the option to change address or pick UPS store for local pickup. I did this last year with my note 7