What are you truly excited about regarding the S8 plus?

mysamsungs7e

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site
I think I really am excited about the camera of all things. It is different and the one on the S7 edge is amazing so this will be Uber amazing lol. I'm also excited about the 64 GB on board storage.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
My top 3 things are:

1. BIG *** display. With a phone that's barely bigger than my S7E but a MUCH larger screen i'm excited.
2. Front Facing Camera improvements. I take a lot of snapchat pictures with my almost 2 y/o son and i'm excited for the better quality
3. Biometric Security - I can't wait to try the Iris scanner and Face scanner, but the fact you can unlock your phone with the fingerprint scanner without actually waking up your phone first is fantastic!

freddyttt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm excited to read all the complaint threads when this things released :).......

thats not a knock on the phone as i think it's going to be great .. it's just always fun to read the ups then the downs ...

keno101

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Very excited for the screen. I watch a lot of streaming content and the experience is about to get awesome. Plus i love that its almost am updated more refined verison of the n7 minus the spen. Loved that phone and i know ill love this one. Also i love the tech... facial recognition, iris scanner, etc can't wait to show it off to Iphone users ay least till the iPhone edition comes out lol

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Honestly. Nothing. When one upgrades as much as I do nothing really gets me excited.

Just the fact that I have the latest.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I love Samsung, but I also love new phones, so I end up switching a lot. I went from V10, to S7 Edge, to Moto Z Force Droid, to LG V20.

Now I can't wait to be back with Samsung.

Very excited about the larger screen, but I love Samsung's features in general. Their keyboard and calendar are the best in the business as far as I am concerned.

After the V20, I will be glad to get back to Wireless charging as well

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
64GB on board storage, even if it's only 50GB available after the OS. Plus a chance to see just how much the camera has improved over my S5.

aokusman

May 17, 2013
Visit site
64gb is big for me because I can now keep hundreds of pics on my phone without the fear that if I loose it someone can just pop out the sad card and have access.

UKgalaxy

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
64gb is big for me because I can now keep hundreds of pics on my phone without the fear that if I loose it someone can just pop out the sad card and have access.
You can encrypt your SD card so that the only device that can read it is the one that uses it so negating this issue.

James E1

Trusted Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I think I really am excited about the camera of all things. It is different and the one on the S7 edge is amazing so this will be Uber amazing lol. I'm also excited about the 64 GB on board storage.

It's the same exact camera hardware from the S7, S7 edge. Nothing to get excited about other than it just a good camera.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech