razortaz18

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
ETA just changed to 4/25. 😔
c7797c0494452cd7f6c597e6b41fc7cc.jpg

shaneontherocks

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Mine says order received but there is NO date.It just says it will notify me once it's ready to be picked up. WTH.

I ordered mine on March 30th Best Buy Sprint S8 + in BLK, 24 month installment plan.

I am considering to switch it when I get there to maybe the lease since I believe Sprint will remove my current loyalty credit of $15 if I turn in my current S6 edge and purchase the new one. I am pretty sure it must be leased. So I will opt for the $100 best buy e gift card... unless anyone thinks that's not a good idea? Opinions are welcome while we eagerly wait!

JesterC

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I must have refreshed the order page gazillion times since it changed to ETA 4/25 hoping it'll change back to 4/21 but no luck so I started an online chat with rep to see if I can change to store pickup but the rep said I can't change delivery method. But the one good thing I learned from the rep is that she said the date is "on or before". I guess I'm gonna have to find some rubber bands and tie my fingers crossed hoping it'll magically change back to 4/11. I ordered 8+ on AT&T. To the lucky wife who is getting her 8 early, I wonder if it has to do with the 8+ being more popular and might have shortage issues?

Starr Almighty

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I must have refreshed the order page gazillion times since it changed to ETA 4/25 hoping it'll change back to 4/21 but no luck so I started an online chat with rep to see if I can change to store pickup but the rep said I can't change delivery method. But the one good thing I learned from the rep is that she said the date is "on or before". I guess I'm gonna have to find some rubber bands and tie my fingers crossed hoping it'll magically change back to 4/11. I ordered 8+ on AT&T. To the lucky wife who is getting her 8 early, I wonder if it has to do with the 8+ being more popular and might have shortage issues?

This is the same exact thing I am wondering why is hers on the way and mine is still in processing. Is it S8 vs S8+ Is it Orchid Grey vs Black???? its maddening lol the possibilities are endless

JesterC

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Lets quickly do the math to vent out frustration...
3 colors (Black,Silver,Grey) on 2 models (S8,S8+) on 4 carriers (AT&T,Verizon,TMobile,Sprint)= 24 possible scenarios on the shift to 25th.
Why Why WHy???