Best Buy Pre-Orders

nn057t

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
I did a search and didn't see a thread dedicated to Best Buy pre-orders, but see a bunch of threads about other retailers!

I preordered a midnight black S8+ from Best Buy on April 8th (after canceling a preorder from AT&T for the regular S8) and it shows In Progress but still on track to deliver by April 21st!

Anyone else?

sandoff

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I also pre-ordered the S8+ on Verizon, but online for pickup in store. My confirmation number still shows as "Processing". Hope to go in a few days early and get the phone. On the S7Edge launch they started handing phones out a day or two early at the BestBuys around here.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I did my pre-order through best buy for att midnight black 8 plus. This is my first time doing the pre order thing through best buy. How do I check shipping status or whatever?

nn057t

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Should be able to log on to your "My Best Buy" account and view order status IF you ordered online. If you did it in the store, then I'm not sure if there is a way to check on that one aside from asking the reps in store!

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Should be able to log on to your "My Best Buy" account and view order status IF you ordered online. If you did it in the store, then I'm not sure if there is a way to check on that one aside from asking the reps in store!

I was wondering how to check if I ordered in store also.

pjniez

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I did a search and didn't see a thread dedicated to Best Buy pre-orders, but see a bunch of threads about other retailers!

I preordered a midnight black S8+ from Best Buy on April 8th (after canceling a preorder from AT&T for the regular S8) and it shows In Progress but still on track to deliver by April 21st!

Anyone else?
My order says the same thing form my S8+.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I figured out how to check the status if you did in store. Just go under order status, but don't log in to your my rewards. Go in as a guest. Make sure you know the number that the order was put under.

jackash0912

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Pre-ordered a midnight black S8+ on Verizon as well! Quick question, does everyone's payment say "awaiting authorization"? Can't wait to see some movement!

LightningGA

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Preordered the silver S8 plus and on Best Buy it says "in progress" and I have a pending charge on my credit card. I decided to do in store pick up so I'm not expecting mine before the 21st.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Pre-ordered an orchid gray S8+ on Verizon from Best Buy online and picked store pickup. I know Verizon is getting ship notices now with delivery to be on Wednesday, but I can wait an extra two days for a hundred bucks off.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I ordered from Best Buy I have Verizon. My friend is getting hers Tuesday from Verizon. I chose in store pick up at Best Buy because I have gift cards I'm using. So I'll probably be screwed until Friday.