05-16-2017 10:09 AM
1,084 ... 2425262728 ...
tools
    Please tell me if it works
    I will but I can't go until later. I'm at work now. I'll let you know. I'm not calling because I know what that answer will be. Just showing up and I'll talk to them in person
    shaneontherocks likes this.
    04-20-2017 09:33 AM
    I will but I can't go until later. I'm at work now. I'll let you know. I'm not calling because I know what that answer will be. Just showing up and I'll talk to them in person
    I'm tempted to try it too.
    04-20-2017 09:34 AM
    And just so everyone know I'm not pushing it because I'm inpatient. I have a lot going on tommorow and honestly need to take care of this today.
    04-20-2017 09:34 AM
    Will they at least let you guys have yours?

I really wish Best Buy and Sammy would open these up. Makes no sense why they are holding back.
    Nope! I asked yesterday as they were bringing the phones in and I was told I had to wait until Friday. Hmph lol
    04-20-2017 09:36 AM
    I'm tempted to try it too.
    Can't hurt if you know how to talk to people and it's not far away. I'm going to explain my situation, and the order status and go from there. Unless something comes up and I get stuck late at work. Then I'll just wait. But I'm going to try today if I can. I'll let you know, if I go, if they shut me down.
    04-20-2017 09:36 AM
    Can't hurt if you know how to talk to people and it's not far away. I'm going to explain my situation, and the order status and go from there. Unless something comes up and I get stuck late at work. Then I'll just wait. But I'm going to try today if I can. I'll let you know, if I go, if they shut me down.
    Honey attracts more bees than vinegar !!!

Slipping the guy a $20 for a nice lunch may help too

It's always worked for moi ........ good luck !!
    04-20-2017 09:39 AM
    Honey attracts more bees than vinegar !!!

Slipping the guy a $20 for a nice lunch may help too

It's always worked for moi ........ good luck !!
    Yes it does
    04-20-2017 09:39 AM
    I hope mine becomes available... since I took a half day tomorrow and the phone is on my way home. I would hate to have to make a trip up on Saturday. It is about 40 minutes out of my way... each way.
    Michael Pecikonis likes this.
    04-20-2017 09:40 AM
    I hope mine becomes available... since I took a half day tomorrow and the phone is on my way home. I would hate to have to make a trip up on Saturday. It is about 40 minutes out of my way... each way.
    Will keep fingers and toes crossed for you. I really cant see why it wouldnt - outside of a best buy truck flipped on your local highway, scattering precious gorilla glass 5 all over the road.
    Michael Pecikonis likes this.
    04-20-2017 09:41 AM
    OH if that happens I will get it for free!!!!! And you guys might have to bail me out!! LMAO
    04-20-2017 09:44 AM
    So, I get to work today, and find a UPS attempted delivery sticker stuck to door and see the truck driving away on the next block. Argh.

BB order site still says "Preparing." No email. Nothing from UPS My Choice.

I better get to work early tomorrow....
    04-20-2017 09:45 AM
    I preordered the 1st week of April to have it delivered and mine is now saying I wont get it until the 26th and it says preparing. Two days ago it moved from in Progress to preparing but the date moved from the 21st to the 26th. Anyone else's showing this?
    04-20-2017 09:45 AM
    Just received my pickup email for tomorrow. I'll be at bb bright and early tomorrow. 😁
    04-20-2017 09:46 AM
    Yeah i got the email to come pickup my online order tomorrow at the store so ready fr the cluster F*
    04-20-2017 09:51 AM
    It was a glitch.... back to preparing now...LOL
    04-20-2017 09:55 AM
    Got email saying ready for pickup. Below pickup date tomorrow
    I preordered the 1st week of April to have it delivered and mine is now saying I wont get it until the 26th and it says preparing. Two days ago it moved from in Progress to preparing but the date moved from the 21st to the 26th. Anyone else's showing this?
    Yes and mine shipped yesterday, with tracking it still shows delivery next week...hopefully you get better news than me. (ordered 4/1/17)
    I just spoke to the mobile manager at the Princeton store since my online preorder for instore pickup also says "Ready to Pick up." He said based on his info the preorder label that's attached to all the preorders printed and shows that it's there and ready, but they're supposed to be releasing them today. He said he had to go check a few more things out in his office, but he was going to call me back to let me know once there were more bodies on the floor.

So we'll see.
    04-20-2017 09:56 AM
    I just spoke to the mobile manager at the Princeton store since my online preorder for instore pickup also says "Ready to Pick up." He said based on his info the preorder label that's attached to all the preorders printed and shows that it's there and ready, but they're supposed to be releasing them today. He said he had to go check a few more things out in his office, but he was going to call me back to let me know once there were more bodies on the floor.

So we'll see.
    Did you order online or in store?
    04-20-2017 10:01 AM
    Yes and mine shipped yesterday, with tracking it still shows delivery next week...hopefully you get better news than me. (ordered 4/1/17)
    Mine hasn't changed online but I called the automated number and it just shipped sometime this morning because it provided me with tracking just now but it didn't earlier in the morning and I haven't received an email either and UPS could not locate shipment so it must be pending pick up, hopefully I receive it tomorrow, I'd be okay with Saturday but definitely not going to be happy with next week! Starting to think I should've just ordered from AT&T like usual but wanted the $100 off!
    04-20-2017 10:01 AM
    HAHAHA... so mine not only changed but says Available today again. This is crazy!!

Best Buy Pre-Orders-capture.jpg
    04-20-2017 10:02 AM
    So my email says pick up tomorrow, but online on the bb website it says ready to pick up today. They need to stop playing with my emotions. Lol I'm not going to even waste my time calling. Lol
    04-20-2017 10:06 AM
    Good luck to those of you trying to pickup today. In my experience Best Buy systems will not allow the sale before the device release day.
    speed13 likes this.
    04-20-2017 10:07 AM
    Good luck to those of you trying to pickup today. In my experience Best Buy systems will not allow the sale before the device release day.
    ^^This is exactly what the posters that work at Best Buy say here... trust me they want the phone just as badly as we do.
    04-20-2017 10:11 AM
    Quick question about the $100 off. Is that only an att thing at bb or is it for all the cell companies with pre-orders at bb? My sister and I did out pre-orders the same day, but I'm with att and she's with sprint. I don't recall her person telling her anything about the 100 off.
    04-20-2017 10:15 AM
1,084 ... 2425262728 ...