05-16-2017 10:09 AM
1,084 ... 2526272829 ...
tools
    Finally g my email for pickup tomorrow. And I'm getting the extra special, rare S8++, two plusses must be the larger battery model 😉
    Attached Thumbnails Best Buy Pre-Orders-2968.jpg  
    04-20-2017 10:15 AM
    My In store pickup order still shows preordered and processing. Paid in full for pickup at Best Buy Mobile in Largo, FL. Wonder if I need to call to make sure everything is OK. S8+ for AT&T Midnight Black.
    04-20-2017 10:15 AM
    This scared me and angered me at the same time when I saw this! Lol. I hope mine changes back soon like yours, ClintRo, because I don't like seeing it, lol.
    Best Buy Pre-Orders-screenshot-2017-04-20-10.08.18.png
    04-20-2017 10:17 AM
    Good luck to those of you trying to pickup today. In my experience Best Buy systems will not allow the sale before the device release day.
    That's correct....unless they give us the go ahead to start selling them early like the S7 launch.

If some of the members here are getting email notifications that the phones are "Ready For Pickup Today" then, I don't see why that person would not be able to have their order picked up.

Also remember, the members that opted to "Preorder online with In-Store Pickup" have already paid for their devices. So they bypass the registers all together.
    jackash0912 likes this.
    04-20-2017 10:18 AM
    My In store pickup order still shows preordered and processing. Paid in full for pickup at Best Buy Mobile in Largo, FL. Wonder if I need to call to make sure everything is OK. S8+ for AT&T Midnight Black.
    You are right down the street from me. I work on Ulmerton by Feathersound!!
    04-20-2017 10:21 AM
    Finally g my email for pickup tomorrow. And I'm getting the extra special, rare S8++, two plusses must be the larger battery model
    Did u preorder in-store or online?
    04-20-2017 10:21 AM
    This scared me and angered me at the same time when I saw this! Lol. I hope mine changes back soon like yours, ClintRo, because I don't like seeing it, lol.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2017-04-20 10.08.18.png 
Views:	39 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	257341
    I am sure they will... i think we are punished for refreshing the order page too much.... Little do they know it just makes us do it more...LMAO!!!
    certifiedkj likes this.
    04-20-2017 10:22 AM
    That's correct....unless they give us the go ahead to start selling them early like the S7 launch.

If some of the members here are getting email notifications that the phones are "Ready For Pickup Today" then, I don't see why that person would not be able to have their order picked up.

Also remember, the members that opted to "Preorder online with In-Store Pickup" have already paid for their devices. So they bypass the registers all together.
    So if we got the email ready for pick up, would we be able to get them since technically the order was charged 2 days ago? I received an email for my return and email with the finance agreement too.
    Quick question about the $100 off. Is that only an att thing at bb or is it for all the cell companies with pre-orders at bb? My sister and I did out pre-orders the same day, but I'm with att and she's with sprint. I don't recall her person telling her anything about the 100 off.
    It's a BB promotion for all carriers we work with. (vzw,sprint and att)
    sweetypie31 likes this.
    Got email ready for pick up but, pick up date is tomorrow 042117. Ugh BB.

Ian B
    It's a BB promotion for all carriers we work with. (vzw,sprint and att)
    Ok. Thank you.
    04-20-2017 10:23 AM
    OK, I have a plan!!!! I am going to use this to pick it up. Do you think they will buy it?!?!? Buahahaha!!!

Best Buy Pre-Orders-capture.jpg
    04-20-2017 10:24 AM
    You are right down the street from me. I work on Ulmerton by Feathersound!!
    There must be alot of Pinellas County, FL upgraders here. I'm getting my phone from the Best Buy Mobile location at Countryside Mall, Clearwater.
    ClintRo likes this.
    04-20-2017 10:26 AM
    Did u preorder in-store or online?
    I think my long story is earlier in this thread, but end result is this was done in store. Doesn't matter if they activate it or I do, as long as it's not a long wait.

Not going to try for tonight unless there's overwhelming success stories. I'm out of work early tomorrow so I can wait one more day.

The receipt shows my wife's name (she's the account owner), but I manage the accounts so I was told there won't be a problem (I'm authorized), and I don't expect one, but you never know.
    04-20-2017 10:26 AM
    So if we got the email ready for pick up, would we be able to get them since technically the order was charged 2 days ago? I received an email for my return and email with the finance agreement too.
    Thats whats up in the air. I haven't read that anyone that received the "Your Order Is Ready For Pickup Today" Actually was able to pick up their phone yet. However, it's still very early as well.

What I'm trying to decipher is that the members that's getting ""Your Order Is Ready For Pickup Today" if they are In-Store Preorders or Online Preorders?

What I'm leaning towards is that MAYBE Online Preorders may be able to get picked up today versus in-store preorders. That's just my guess though...lol
    04-20-2017 10:30 AM
    Thats whats up in the air. I haven't read that anyone that received the "Your Order Is Ready For Pickup Today" Actually was able to pick up their phone yet. However, it's still very early as well.

What I'm trying to decipher is that the members that's getting ""Your Order Is Ready For Pickup Today" if they are In-Store Preorders or Online Preorders?

What I'm leaning towards is that MAYBE Online Preorders may be able to get picked up today versus in-store preorders. That's just my guess though...lol
    Mine was online order with in store pick up. Email said order ready but had tomorrow's date! Was trying to call my best buy store but can't get through to an associate to ask!
    04-20-2017 10:32 AM
    Just got the email saying mine will be ready to pick up 2morrow...
    I should have had mine delivered would have gotten it today 😢😢😢
    04-20-2017 10:34 AM

What gets me wondering is that the website says ready to pick up. And available March 30th.
    But the email I got says tomorrow. So are they letting us get them tonight? I did in-store order.
    Mine was online order with in store pick up. Email said order ready but had tomorrow's date! Was trying to call my best buy store but can't get through to an associate to ask!
    Oh...well that shoots down my theory..lol

One more day wont hurt I guess..lol
    Just got my order ready email too. Same as the rest, pickup tomorrow but online says today. I ordered online, artic silver S8 plus on AT&T.
    Hope we get some confirmation to pick up today.
    04-20-2017 10:40 AM
    OK, I have a plan!!!! I am going to use this to pick it up. Do you think they will buy it?!?!? Buahahaha!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	34 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	257343
    Draw a straight line and I'll buy it
    ClintRo likes this.
    04-20-2017 10:47 AM
    MY IN STORE STORY...

I ordered mine online for store delivery. The app notified me this morning that it was ready for pick-up so I went in.

Went to the pickup counter and the guy grabbed my phone from their stock. I began to salivate as he laid it on the counter in front to of me. Unfortunately, when he tried to process the sale his POS system beeped and wouldn't let him ring it up.

After manager intervention I left the store with an apology, a $50 gift card for my troubles and a "we'll see you tomorrow..."
    04-20-2017 10:48 AM
    MY IN STORE STORY...

I ordered mine online for store delivery. The app notified me this morning that it was ready for pick-up so I went in.

Went to the pickup counter and the guy grabbed my phone from their stock. I began to salivate as he laid it on the counter in front to of me. Unfortunately, when he tried to process the sale his POS system beeped and wouldn't let him ring it up.

After manager intervention I left the store with an apology, a $50 gift card for my troubles and a "we'll see you tomorrow..."
    Sounds like a good day to me , lol! It makes the wait easier, haha.
    Haggar likes this.
    04-20-2017 10:50 AM
    Sounds like a good day to me , lol! It makes the wait easier, haha.
    And cheaper.
    04-20-2017 10:50 AM
    Got a notification that my order was ready but it says not until 4/21 dang
    Douglas Griffis likes this.
    04-20-2017 10:53 AM
1,084 ... 2526272829 ...