Best Buy Pre-Orders

LightningGA

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone's status been changed to "Preparing"? It seems strange that here we are 3 days out and we're all still "Processing". Starting to think I should've chosen the in-store pick up.
No change on my Best Buy status but the pending charge on my cc has disappeared.

FLY_TY

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone's status been changed to "Preparing"? It seems strange that here we are 3 days out and we're all still "Processing". Starting to think I should've chosen the in-store pick up.
I haven't seen on any of the forums that people who pre-ordered through Bestbuy have any delivery status changes... I was being cheap going for the $100 off deal... I probably should have just ordered in the AT&T store like I always did.

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
This was probably answered already, but i bought through best buy paid in full and chose in store pick up. Will they make me activate it? Id rather set it up first and then activate it when i want.

You do not have to activate it in store then if u paid in full and chose in store pickup

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site

Status probably won't change until tomorrow or even Thursday. It's a process we have to go through.

If we are able to release the phones a a day or two early, status would change immediately.

Douglas Griffis

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
just want to stop and say thank you to the Best Buy employees on this thread, for helping guide us in our neurotic nerdiness, while we wait for our new toys!

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
They are nerds too!!! Nerd Squad!! or is it Geek Squad??

LOL

Pre Ordered payment plan with in store pick up here...too. Was hoping to grab and go, but I doubt that will work.

Douglas Griffis

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
They are nerds too!!! Nerd Squad!! or is it Geek Squad??

LOL

Pre Ordered payment plan with in store pick up here...too. Was hoping to grab and go, but I doubt that will work.

Depends I guess - Did you order online, or in store? Apparently - online, like I did, comes with activation packet I can do myself.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Ordered online, with in store pickup. But last time I did that they wanted to active.... even lost a sale because of it. Stupid IMO, but whatever.

sdk_1052

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
Ordered online, with in store pickup. But last time I did that they wanted to active.... even lost a sale because of it. Stupid IMO, but whatever.

I hope we can grab and go! I have in store pick up but on payment plan. I don't want someone to set it up, I like doing that myself!

frellingfrakker

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I did in store pre-order and was told they would call me Thursday to schedule my pick up appointment on Friday. I didn't pre-order until yesterday but Best Buy said I would get one Friday. I couldn't give up $100 bucks by ordering through AT&T for no reason.

Stickboy46#CB

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

New process is that it should be "Pre-Activated" and they will provide you with a packet that you can finalize the activation later. The device will already be tied to your account.

Jdhumpf

Apr 16, 2017
Visit site
Verizon customers in another thread are reporting that they're receiving shipments. With the partnership that Best Buy and Samsung have you would think they would release early.

sdk_1052

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
I was hoping to see some movement on our orders today from pre-ordered to processing at least!! I pre ordered on the 30th but hope to get it @ least on Friday. I hope I don't regret ordering thru best buy instead of direct from Verizon all to save some money!

Jdhumpf

Apr 16, 2017
Visit site
I was hoping to see some movement on our orders today from pre-ordered to processing at least!! I pre ordered on the 30th but hope to get it @ least on Friday. I hope I don't regret ordering thru best buy instead of direct from Verizon all to save some money!

Same. I ordered mine the 30th as well. I used to work for Radioshack, then VZW, then AT&T. Even my contacts don't know what's up yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freyon77