Best Buy Pre-Orders

physicsguy

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Are you purchasing outright, or making payments to Verizon?

Also - In Store purchase, or Online purchase??

Payments. I finally let go of my old grandfathered unlimited plan and jumped on the new unlimited plan, since my kids (now teenagers) use as much data as I do and I got tired of keeping track. It's quite a relief and now we're all happy (5 phones on unlimited and my bill is less than when everyone else in my family was on 2 GB). And now I don't have to pay full price up front to keep the plan. It was done in-store.

Jdhumpf

Apr 16, 2017
Visit site
To be honest, if you want your device BEFORE launch, Best Buy isn't the best choice. Carriers break street dates with shipping more than Best Buy does. Best Buy just normally has better deals

I can still hope right? :) haha. I'm 22 and I feel like a kid before Christmas. The days are getting longer!
Didn't they release the s7 early?

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
To be honest, if you want your device BEFORE launch, Best Buy isn't the best choice. Carriers break street dates with shipping more than Best Buy does. Best Buy just normally has better deals

I agree.....iPhones we (my store) never released them early at all. Galaxy S6 and S7's we released preorders a day or two early. Note 7's we didn't release early.

Douglas Griffis

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Early would be a nice surprise - I simply want on time at this point. Leaving to go out of town around Noon on Friday, and I want this phone to play with!

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I never got a email about a coupon yet and i pre ordered it online for in store pickup. I just hope i can walk in and get it on Friday as it is really going to be busy there as always for the phone.

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I never got a email about a coupon yet and i pre ordered it online for in store pickup. I just hope i can walk in and get it on Friday as it is really going to be busy there as always for the phone.

Only the people that preordered in store got the coupon because it's applied during the activation / checkout process.

Whereas if you did the online order, the $50 or $100 off is applied then.

sdk_1052

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site

I haven't received an email with coupon yet either!

sdk_1052

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
Only the people that preordered in store got the coupon because it's applied during the activation / checkout process.

Whereas if you did the online order, the $50 or $100 off is applied then.

Makes sense as it shows the $100 off on the agreement already in My Verizon.

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a Black s8 as it's about the same footprint as my s7 edge. Do we get the gear VR from Best Buy or is it shipped to us by Samsung? I'm very excited to get my hands on it.

zhingket

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey