Best Buy Pre-Orders

vm81

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/infinitelyimmersiverules/

"In the event Bundle Gifts are unavailable, Sponsor in its sole discretion may attempt to make
more Bundle Gifts available or may, in its sole discretion, give Participants the option to either
wait for the Bundle Gift on a delayed shipment schedule or receive a $130 Samsung.com
Reward eCertificate
subject to the terms below."

Thanks for that...I would prefer that as well so can use it towards something more useful

dankumm

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
IF I'm following.....I'm thinking I should have done an in store order for pickup rather than online for delivery. With online for delivery they take the 100 best buy credit and spread it out over 24 months of payments. Since I upgrade every year that means I'll only get 12 months of lower payments ie half the discount/50 bucks off out of the 100 for the s8+. From what I'm reading in store order and in store pickup would get me the full 100 off up front day one with that coupon the in store pickup orders are starting to get. Could have saved 50 bucks more just doing in store pickup. Ah well, now I know......

cocob89

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
I have to say, actually working at Best Buy and waiting for your phone sucks. You know the exact moment they get there but there's this imaginary "No Touchy" sign on them LOL

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, and I apologize if I am. But either way you go, you get $100 off IF you went with the Galaxy S8+, you got $50 off if you go with the Galaxy S8.

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
If you ordered online for store pickup or online and opted to have it shipped, the $50 off or $100 off is taken off the full price of the phone immediately.

If you preordered in-store, you will receive a gift card email from Best Buy. In which you bring it to the store when you pick the phone up and then the discount is applied during the activation setup process.

sdk_1052

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
IF I'm following.....I'm thinking I should have done an in store order for pickup rather than online for delivery. With online for delivery they take the 100 best buy credit and spread it out over 24 months of payments. Since I upgrade every year that means I'll only get 12 months of lower payments ie half the discount/50 bucks off out of the 100 for the s8+. From what I'm reading in store order and in store pickup would get me the full 100 off up front day one with that coupon the in store pickup orders are starting to get. Could have saved 50 bucks more just doing in store pickup. Ah well, now I know......

I did online order with in store pick up and I got $100 off price right away on my Verizon agreement.

dankumm

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Yep ok you are right....based on your replies I just re read purchase receipt and I gladly stand corrected. Guess I need more coffee.... Thanks to all for your quick replies and clarifications

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae