Best Buy Pre-Orders

adam29617

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure it will that's when I got mine also, so when I called 1888BESTBUY and done the automated order service and got tracking number before it updated on BB.com and email confirmation, it was right after that my system updated to shipped, try that and let me know if that works.
I'm interested in seeing if my calling them had made any difference.:)

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Umm, so here's what it now says on my in-store pickup status for BB:

Available Today

So, uh, I might be misreading that, but I'm pretty sure it says "Available Today."

I got that yesterday... until it says ready for pickup you can't get it, per our friendly Best Buy forum members.

EDIT: Sorry quoted this before I read down the thread :)

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
For kicks, I tried calling for the automated order status, but it says my status is "partially awaiting fulfillment". Still no shipping for mine apparently. No contract (or any other) email from BB, either. Sigh.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I got that yesterday... until it says ready for pickup you can't get it, per our friendly Best Buy forum members.

EDIT: Sorry quoted this before I read down the thread :)

This. I wouldn't go to the store till you get the "Ready for Pickup" notice or it will just be a waste of gas :p.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Well I wouldn't say it is a waste, it is always fun to play with the Best Buy stuff...LOL.

The S8's on display may just be too much to bear however and I don't have much bail money left after Almeuit's crazy weekend.... :p

adam29617

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
For kicks, I tried calling for the automated order status, but it says my status is "partially awaiting fulfillment". Still no shipping for mine apparently. No contract (or any other) email from BB, either. Sigh.

Damn well hopefully soon you will.

Vipmediastar

Apr 11, 2017
Visit site
I ordered the Iphone 7+ 5 mins into pre-order date with BB. I never got it as it went on backorder for over a week even with promised delivery of release day. I cancelled and ordered thru apple and got it withing a week.

This time I took the deal with the S8+ and ordered with BB. My status hasn't changed but I did call the 888 number and it says its for Friday delivery. I wouldn't be surprised if BB doesn't full min order for the 21st as the carriers may get preference stock from Samsung. I'm with att if that matters.

jackash0912

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Called the automated number as well. My tracking number was available via phone, not website. It's not showing up in UPS' system yet, but hopefully soon!

Jdhumpf

Apr 16, 2017
Visit site
Here I go again... Excuse me for 5 mins while I frantically refresh my order page to see if there's any updates on my order.

Congrats dzstoys, did u order with overnight shipment?

Same here. I just wanna pick up my phone. I ordered it in store.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital