Best Buy Pre-Orders

JesterC

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
OMG!!! Got a text from BestBuy saying my order has been shipped with a tracking number. Looks like I'll be getting it tomorrow. YAY!!!!!
Inner baby HAPPY! :)

Cool Guy

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Ordered for delivery online. They said for some reason the phone wouldn't activate on Verizons end. So she said we're going to cancel your order. Told me to go to a store and order by tomorrow and I shouldn't have a problem.
Edit: Reply to Steelers1

nn057t

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Pre-ordered online April 8th an S8+ in Midnight Black on AT&T, just got the shipping text and will be here tomorrow.

Best Buy came through!

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Wonderful. Folks who ordered a week into April getting shipping notifications...and my order from the first hour after it went live is apparently still collecting dust.

Been "Preparing" for 24 hours now. It should certainly be well-prepared by now. :mad:

jackash0912

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Wonderful. Folks who ordered a week into April getting shipping notifications...and my order from the first hour after it went live is apparently still collecting dust.

Been "Preparing" for 24 hours now. It should certainly be well-prepared by now. :mad:

Call Best Buy and do the track order over the phone. They may have a tracking # and the website hasn't updated.

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Call Best Buy and do the track order over the phone. They may have a tracking # and the website hasn't updated.

I've called and gone thru the automated system a couple times today...just keeps saying my status is "partially awaiting fulfillment". Been too busy at work to sit on hold and play the song and dance with a live CSR.

razortaz18

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Woooo!
1976b383b311f265e9635d390b7ae435.jpg

razortaz18

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey Razor, can we get some context on your order? Did it have a weird ship date and when did you preorder? What carrier? Sorry if you mentioned it but the thread is so large now.
I ordered my Verizon S8+ on March 30. Around 2 am. No updates until yesterday when my delivery date changed to 4/25 from 4/21. Early today my order completely disappeared from my order history on BB.com. Then around 7 pm today I got the "it shipped, you lucky *******" email. No movement on my package yet. UPS says it's ready to be picked up. The package origination location is only about 30 minutes from my home, so I fully anticipate receiving it tomorrow.

vm81

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I ordered on 16th for delivery... pre auth on my cc from day 1 but online only said in progress. No email from best buy until just now when I got email with Verizon device payment contract. Online now says for delivery by 26th...i am sure that will change to earlier date.

adam29617

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my Verizon S8+ on March 30. Around 2 am. No updates until yesterday when my delivery date changed to 4/25 from 4/21. Early today my order completely disappeared from my order history on BB.com. Then around 7 pm today I got the "it shipped, you lucky *******" email. No movement on my package yet. UPS says it's ready to be picked up. The package origination location is only about 30 minutes from my home, so I fully anticipate receiving it tomorrow.

Yea people who have had there package shipped Tuesday got them today, as with us we should have them tomorrow being shipped today, don't want to say to much and jinx myself but we will see, like you said it's coming from your local BB as mine is coming from my local BB about 15 or so miles away.