Best Buy Pre-Orders

adam29617

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Yea people who have had there package shipped Tuesday got them today, as with us we should have them tomorrow being shipped today, don't want to say to much and jinx myself but we will see, like you said it's coming from your local BB as mine is coming from my local BB about 15 or so miles away.
Don't know how this quote happened, I tried to just edit it.

adam29617

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I ordered on 16th for delivery... pre auth on my cc from day 1 but online only said in progress. No email from best buy until just now when I got email with Verizon device payment contract. Online now says for delivery by 26th...i am sure that will change to earlier date.

It will be Friday for you for sure.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
BB called to pick mine up tomorrow, but I cancelled it. Holding out for the Note 8, since already have an S7 for Gear VR and a Note 4 still doing well. Would have kept the 8+ if was RGB instead of Pentile for Gear VR.

Looking forward to all the usage experience reports none the less.

jacko147

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
BB called to pick mine up tomorrow, but I cancelled it. Holding out for the Note 8, since already have an S7 for Gear VR and a Note 4 still doing well. Would have kept the 8+ if was RGB instead of Pentile for Gear VR.

Looking forward to all the usage experience reports none the less.

You pre ordered for "store pickup" and they called you and said you could pickup tomorrow?

afh3

May 15, 2015
Visit site
BB called me today too, to arrange for early pick-up. I couldn't change my schedule away from the Friday date, so it remains - but they did call and ask if I wanted to.

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
BB called me today too, to arrange for early pick-up. I couldn't change my schedule away from the Friday date, so it remains - but they did call and ask if I wanted to.

When did they call?

I'm at work now and I'm going to check my emails to see if that's what's happening.

williams448

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody paid attention to the terms on the $99 immersive bundle promo? The expiration date is tomorrow, 4/20, which means if we don't get our in-store pickups until Friday, we miss out on the promo.

Sure hope they release it tomorrow

Douglas Griffis

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Has anybody paid attention to the terms on the $99 immersive bundle promo? The expiration date is tomorrow, 4/20, which means if we don't get our in-store pickups until Friday, we miss out on the promo.

Sure hope they release it tomorrow

The deadline for preorders... Not receipt. Your transaction will be properly dated for that purpose.

adam29617

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I've got movement now within the UPS network and it is originating from my home store so it will be here tomorrow for sure. I have the origin scan and destination scan. :)

Michael Pecikonis

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
Mine still isn't preparing. Mine is store pickup. Idgaf if it says we have to wait until Friday. On my order status it now says available now. Even though my order is still processing. If the phone is there. And everyone is getting theirs in the mail why do we have to wait until Friday?

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Really? I ordered in store I really was hoping I could pick up on Thursday

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay