Best Buy Pre-Orders

harriskathym

Feb 21, 2010
Visit site
Got my email for in store pre-order. Will need to go after I can get off of work tomorrow. No sense in even calling about getting it today. I will sit there and wait my turn...not patiently, but I will wait.

cocob89

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
Will they at least let you guys have yours?

I really wish Best Buy and Sammy would open these up. Makes no sense why they are holding back.

Nope! I asked yesterday as they were bringing the phones in and I was told I had to wait until Friday. Hmph lol

Michael Pecikonis

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
I'm tempted to try it too.
Can't hurt if you know how to talk to people and it's not far away. I'm going to explain my situation, and the order status and go from there. Unless something comes up and I get stuck late at work. Then I'll just wait. But I'm going to try today if I can. I'll let you know, if I go, if they shut me down.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Can't hurt if you know how to talk to people and it's not far away. I'm going to explain my situation, and the order status and go from there. Unless something comes up and I get stuck late at work. Then I'll just wait. But I'm going to try today if I can. I'll let you know, if I go, if they shut me down.
Honey attracts more bees than vinegar !!!

Slipping the guy a $20 for a nice lunch may help too

It's always worked for moi ........ good luck !!

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I hope mine becomes available... since I took a half day tomorrow and the phone is on my way home. I would hate to have to make a trip up on Saturday. It is about 40 minutes out of my way... each way.

Douglas Griffis

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I hope mine becomes available... since I took a half day tomorrow and the phone is on my way home. I would hate to have to make a trip up on Saturday. It is about 40 minutes out of my way... each way.

Will keep fingers and toes crossed for you. I really cant see why it wouldnt - outside of a best buy truck flipped on your local highway, scattering precious gorilla glass 5 all over the road.

mgk1

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
So, I get to work today, and find a UPS attempted delivery sticker stuck to door and see the truck driving away on the next block. Argh.

BB order site still says "Preparing." No email. Nothing from UPS My Choice.

I better get to work early tomorrow....

dylfitzgerald

Apr 19, 2017
Visit site
I preordered the 1st week of April to have it delivered and mine is now saying I wont get it until the 26th and it says preparing. Two days ago it moved from in Progress to preparing but the date moved from the 21st to the 26th. Anyone else's showing this?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX