Best Buy Pre-Orders

k.scott

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
I preordered the 1st week of April to have it delivered and mine is now saying I wont get it until the 26th and it says preparing. Two days ago it moved from in Progress to preparing but the date moved from the 21st to the 26th. Anyone else's showing this?
Yes and mine shipped yesterday, with tracking it still shows delivery next week...hopefully you get better news than me. :) (ordered 4/1/17)

marlin29311

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I just spoke to the mobile manager at the Princeton store since my online preorder for instore pickup also says "Ready to Pick up." He said based on his info the preorder label that's attached to all the preorders printed and shows that it's there and ready, but they're supposed to be releasing them today. He said he had to go check a few more things out in his office, but he was going to call me back to let me know once there were more bodies on the floor.

So we'll see.

Jdhumpf

Apr 16, 2017
Visit site
I just spoke to the mobile manager at the Princeton store since my online preorder for instore pickup also says "Ready to Pick up." He said based on his info the preorder label that's attached to all the preorders printed and shows that it's there and ready, but they're supposed to be releasing them today. He said he had to go check a few more things out in his office, but he was going to call me back to let me know once there were more bodies on the floor.

So we'll see.

Did you order online or in store?

dylfitzgerald

Apr 19, 2017
Visit site
Yes and mine shipped yesterday, with tracking it still shows delivery next week...hopefully you get better news than me. :) (ordered 4/1/17)

Mine hasn't changed online but I called the automated number and it just shipped sometime this morning because it provided me with tracking just now but it didn't earlier in the morning and I haven't received an email either and UPS could not locate shipment so it must be pending pick up, hopefully I receive it tomorrow, I'd be okay with Saturday but definitely not going to be happy with next week! Starting to think I should've just ordered from AT&T like usual but wanted the $100 off!

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
So my email says pick up tomorrow, but online on the bb website it says ready to pick up today. They need to stop playing with my emotions. Lol I'm not going to even waste my time calling. Lol

iamdld

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Good luck to those of you trying to pickup today. In my experience Best Buy systems will not allow the sale before the device release day.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Good luck to those of you trying to pickup today. In my experience Best Buy systems will not allow the sale before the device release day.

^^This is exactly what the posters that work at Best Buy say here... trust me they want the phone just as badly as we do.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Quick question about the $100 off. Is that only an att thing at bb or is it for all the cell companies with pre-orders at bb? My sister and I did out pre-orders the same day, but I'm with att and she's with sprint. I don't recall her person telling her anything about the 100 off.

physicsguy

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Finally g my email for pickup tomorrow. And I'm getting the extra special, rare S8++, two plusses must be the larger battery model 😉

Attachments

• 2968.jpg
    2968.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 38

y2jdmbfan

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
My In store pickup order still shows preordered and processing. Paid in full for pickup at Best Buy Mobile in Largo, FL. Wonder if I need to call to make sure everything is OK. S8+ for AT&T Midnight Black.

certifiedkj

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
This scared me and angered me at the same time when I saw this! Lol. I hope mine changes back soon like yours, ClintRo, because I don't like seeing it, lol.
Screenshot 2017-04-20 10.08.18.png

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site

That's correct....unless they give us the go ahead to start selling them early like the S7 launch.

If some of the members here are getting email notifications that the phones are "Ready For Pickup Today" then, I don't see why that person would not be able to have their order picked up.

Also remember, the members that opted to "Preorder online with In-Store Pickup" have already paid for their devices. So they bypass the registers all together.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
My In store pickup order still shows preordered and processing. Paid in full for pickup at Best Buy Mobile in Largo, FL. Wonder if I need to call to make sure everything is OK. S8+ for AT&T Midnight Black.

You are right down the street from me. I work on Ulmerton by Feathersound!!

sdk_1052

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
That's correct....unless they give us the go ahead to start selling them early like the S7 launch.

If some of the members here are getting email notifications that the phones are "Ready For Pickup Today" then, I don't see why that person would not be able to have their order picked up.

Also remember, the members that opted to "Preorder online with In-Store Pickup" have already paid for their devices. So they bypass the registers all together.

So if we got the email ready for pick up, would we be able to get them since technically the order was charged 2 days ago? I received an email for my return and email with the finance agreement too.

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Quick question about the $100 off. Is that only an att thing at bb or is it for all the cell companies with pre-orders at bb? My sister and I did out pre-orders the same day, but I'm with att and she's with sprint. I don't recall her person telling her anything about the 100 off.

It's a BB promotion for all carriers we work with. (vzw,sprint and att)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01