So I preordered the regular s8, didn't need bigger screen.

I want to make sure its protected as I don't get insurance.

The cases I see all cover the back not the front. I thought ok ok get a tempered glass screen protector. But what about the curved parts of the screen.

What do you recommended for complete protection?

Many thanks!
    04-15-2017 11:46 PM
    I'd like to know the answer to his question also.

Is the olixar s8 screen protector reliable and where can I get a good deal for it.
    04-16-2017 12:27 AM
    Umm I would get insurance if I were you. It's way cheaper than replacing the phone when it's damaged or worse lost/stolen. Anywho as for the question there's tons of case. Since you don't want insurance, I would suggest a huge bulky case for max protection. Something like an otterbox defender if you want the max protection without worrying about bulk.
    https://smile.amazon.com/OtterBox-DE...ds=s8+otterbox

There are cheaper cases that protect almost as well starting around $15.
    https://smile.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb...s8+rugged+case
    04-16-2017 08:39 AM
    I would get insurance as well. Deductible is less than full replacement price. I have had a Defender on nearly every smartphone that I have owned including my first smartphone with a curved display, the GS8.

I have actually dropped a smartphone protected by a Defender down a couple of flights of concrete stairs and no damage.

Ballistic makes a number of rugged cases as well as Lifeproof. I ordered the Alpha Glass tempered glass screen protector as well.

Also keeping sharp objects like keys in a different pocket helps.
    04-17-2017 07:20 AM
    I read reviews on the otterbox defender case on amazon that said it didnt have front protection as well. But I will look into it more. Thanks
    04-17-2017 05:18 PM