Android or Samsung Pay?

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I've gotten cash back tons of times using Samsung Pay. Most terminals ask credit or debit, then hit debit and enter pin for cashback. I enter my atm pin
Your right memory lapse I do that all the time, was thinking of sothing different

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Your right memory lapse I do that all the time, was thinking of sothing different
Some terminals do ask for a card pin just for security measures. I show them the encrypted code and that's usually the one that they need. A few times it's been the other one.

HMBgal

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
I've tried both and find Samsung Pay to be far and away the best. Not just the points (12,000 burning a serious hole in my pocket) but ease of use. Android pay locked up my phone pretty bad once I activated it.

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
K Mart is the only store that didn't work. Probably because they blocking it even when it had the NFC tap location up top of it... I was pissed off. I know many stores are trying to block it Walmart is one of them. Because they want you to use their app instead. It's insane.

kalnel#WN

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
In some cases, it's really more about the flaky card readers at a particular store. Works fine at Walmart and Kmart near me, but some people have problems.

K Mart is the only store that didn't work. Probably because they blocking it even when it had the NFC tap location up top of it... I was pissed off. I know many stores are trying to block it Walmart is one of them. Because they want you to use their app instead. It's insane.

dorlisa

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to keep the card from swiping up accidentally? Seems I keep swiping for the SP card to activate when playing around on the phone.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Even works on a black screen cool
5024e479892cd2b5be2ff1cb37d42c7b.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma