05-30-2017 05:45 PM
    Found a few good walls on an app called Blacker. Currently on the Play Stores front page. Way to many ads, uninstalled. I like what I found though.
    05-31-2017 07:20 AM
    Made some minor changes. Decided to use Dock and using Weather Live widget instead of my usual HD Widgets.

gendo667 likes this.
    05-31-2017 09:14 AM
    What's the clock and day of the week Widget called?
    it's my own KWGT widget creation.
    05-31-2017 10:14 AM
    Darth Vader never gets old! ™
    amyf27 likes this.
    05-31-2017 10:38 AM
    05-31-2017 11:00 AM
    My AOD. Go Cubs!

Post homescreen screenshots taken on your Samsung S8 / S8+-cubs-aod.jpg
    05-31-2017 04:20 PM
    Basically new to Android and having alot of fun Amazing what you can customize and multitask with.
    Attached Thumbnails Post homescreen screenshots taken on your Samsung S8 / S8+-screenshot_20170531-224639.jpg  
    gendo667 likes this.
    05-31-2017 09:50 PM
    Finally got the s8+ working normally.
    Attached Thumbnails Post homescreen screenshots taken on your Samsung S8 / S8+-187.jpg  
    Frozen Corpse likes this.
    06-01-2017 12:32 AM
    Finally got the s8+ working normally.
    Attached Thumbnails Post homescreen screenshots taken on your Samsung S8 / S8+-188.jpg  
    Frozen Corpse likes this.
    06-01-2017 12:33 AM
    Basically new to Android and having alot of fun Amazing what you can customize and multitask with.
    Welcome to Android, and Android Central for that matter. And well done. Hope you're enjoying your experience.
    Jason Rak likes this.
    06-01-2017 03:37 AM
    I love minimal setups...
    amyf27 likes this.
    06-01-2017 03:58 AM
    I think I'm addicted to wallpapers.
    06-01-2017 08:30 AM
    It's not just you. I'm always looking for something new.
    06-01-2017 08:34 AM
    I think I'm addicted to wallpapers.
    Nice setup... and as far as addictions are concerned, wallpapers seem pretty safe
    06-01-2017 08:35 AM
    Long time since I was active. See username lol

Grabbed an S8! Amazing!
    Attached Thumbnails Post homescreen screenshots taken on your Samsung S8 / S8+-screenshot_20170601-105114.jpg  
    uncreativeartist likes this.
    06-01-2017 09:58 AM

GIF ANIMATED VERSION

Theme applied to galaxy s8 (18.5:9 aspect ratio)

Nova launcher as base with dock disabled.

Background and widget made in photoshop.

Theme (everything seen in the gif) made in Kustom Live Wall paper.

Icons are from the PipBoy White icon pack.

Status bar and navigation bar (soft buttons) removed with Tiles app Inmersive Mode.

As a note, the home screen itslef is completely empty without any real icons or widgets. All the theme is inside the the live wallpaper.

The circular glass screen lightning effects moves trough the gyroscope, to try to simulate how it would react to light.

The screen contents are interactive: Touching the hour opens the clock and alarms app, Touching date opens calendar, Touching the weather icon opens GoWeather, Touching the wi-fi information toggles the wi-fi connection. The external ring composed of dots that rotate shows battery left too.

Touching the lower part of the screen/screen ring toggles GPS Maps mode, alternating between the first menu and a modified version of the MapsMaker komponent.

It has a screen unlock animation in which the screen starts all black then fades into the background starting from the top, but couldnt record it since recorder doesnt record locked screen.

The background image is separated in several layers, so that each layer is easily replaceable in both texture, color and transparency. Textures and colors are all easily manageable from the same menu trough global variables. External backgrounds can be set up too.
    06-01-2017 10:12 AM
    As minimal as possible :-)
    06-01-2017 10:43 AM
    Nice setup... and as far as addictions are concerned, wallpapers seem pretty safe
    I totally agree!
    06-01-2017 12:07 PM
    http://i.imgur.com/kmQ6Lya.jpg

GIF ANIMATED VERSION

Status bar and navigation bar (soft buttons) removed with Tiles app Inmersive Mode.

As a note, the home screen itslef is completely empty without any real icons or widgets. All the theme is inside the the live wallpaper.

The circular glass screen lightning effects moves trough the gyroscope, to try to simulate how it would react to light.

The screen contents are interactive: Touching the hour opens the clock and alarms app, Touching date opens calendar, Touching the weather icon opens GoWeather, Touching the wi-fi information toggles the wi-fi connection. The external ring composed of dots that rotate shows battery left too.

Touching the lower part of the screen/screen ring toggles GPS Maps mode, alternating between the first menu and a modified version of the MapsMaker komponent.

It has a screen unlock animation in which the screen starts all black then fades into the background starting from the top, but couldnt record it since recorder doesnt record locked screen.

The background image is separated in several layers, so that each layer is easily replaceable in both texture, color and transparency. Textures and colors are all easily manageable from the same menu trough global variables. External backgrounds can be set up too.
    awesome!
    06-01-2017 12:12 PM
    ©©©©
    robmidi and uncreativeartist like this.
    06-01-2017 12:17 PM
    06-01-2017 12:19 PM
    Pretty good looking.... ®
    06-02-2017 07:40 AM
    They're here!
    06-02-2017 05:48 PM
    http://i.imgur.com/kmQ6Lya.jpg

GIF ANIMATED VERSION

I want something like this so bad but don't have the money or the know how to get it done. I actually liked your other one a little better, it had all the notification bar stuff on the main screen, very cool. Great job!
    06-02-2017 09:17 PM
1,102 ... 2324252627 ...