Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Joey!
96bceae5dc7f0080f489b5125e3e79a4.jpg

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Dear S8/S8+ Photographers:

I have an issue with the Bixby pop up in virtually every picture that I take.

It's extremely annoying when I start up the camera (double pressing the power button), and then, 1/4 of the image is taken by this "click here to use Bixby" (something like that) bubble that pops up trying to get us to use Bixby to link to our pictures in order to see if it can locate where we are, i.e. a landmark of some sort.

I don't want to use Bixby for that. I don't even want a separate Bixby button, especially since now, they've removed the ability to re-map the Bixby button totally, so there is NO WAY to every use the Bixby button for anything else but Bixby.

Annoying.

Does anyone know how we may remove the Bixby pop up every time we open up the camera?

Thanks in advance.

Arsenio Martins

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Dear S8/S8+ Photographers:

I have an issue with the Bixby pop up in virtually every picture that I take.

It's extremely annoying when I start up the camera (double pressing the power button), and then, 1/4 of the image is taken by this "click here to use Bixby" (something like that) bubble that pops up trying to get us to use Bixby to link to our pictures in order to see if it can locate where we are, i.e. a landmark of some sort.

I don't want to use Bixby for that. I don't even want a separate Bixby button, especially since now, they've removed the ability to re-map the Bixby button totally, so there is NO WAY to every use the Bixby button for anything else but Bixby.

Annoying.

Does anyone know how we may remove the Bixby pop up every time we open up the camera?

Thanks in advance.
Try clicking the X in the corner. Then try using Bixby on a photo. I think once you use it the tutorial pop up goes away. I could be wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome