Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Driving down country roads.
cb63cf2269d84c9c9efd96f9297b4945.jpg

Mr_Spencer

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
What car do you have, and curious how accurate the police scanners are. i got a 2017 charger and a scanner was a thought lol.
I think it's all about where u are when using them. They make no sense to have in NYC. But somewhere quiet where there isn't much police traffic I imagine it's much more useful.

Choccy

May 2, 2017
Visit site
Great to see some night shots.
Easy for this camera to take nice shots outside in daylight.

I have been recovering from surgery and not had much a chance to put it through its paces at night / inside at night.

Sky is mad in that shot.
On auto?
Hi.

Yes my bus was coming so didn t get chance to use pro. I brought out a little if the sky detail in Snapseed because camera softens pictures so wanted it to have same as my eyes were seeing.

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Went outside with the intention of catching a shot of the HMS Queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier being taking out for the first time to see if it leaks. Was not clear enough to catch it so took a couple random shots instead.

HMS Queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier leaves Rosyth - The Scotsman

View attachment 262659

View attachment 262660
Ship looks awesome. I kinda wanna eat at the cafeteria.

Side note, I love seeing post that kinda show where the forum members are from.

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Ship looks awesome. I kinda wanna eat at the cafeteria.

Side note, I love seeing post that kinda show where the forum members are from.

Me too. Takes a little of the anonymity out of the site.

I worked in Rosyth shipyard about 7 years ago when they were first assembling the ship. Great feat of engineering. Also great to see clips of it today next to the new bridge.
About £8Billion pounds of new kit in one shot ??????

dave92029

Oct 4, 2016
Visit site
I transferred the files to my iMac desktop and used Lightroom. I did a little cropping and turned down the saturation a bit. It's just easier for me to use a mouse, than my large clunky fingers on the phone.