06-16-2017 05:03 PM
1,162 ... 1415161718 ...
tools
    BINGO - RIGHT ON THE MARK FROM Kalelfromkrypton call to CS (mine was about 1 to 1.5 hrs later) my case now changed.

Link worked (well after I clicked logged in - with no bundle - but reclicked the link and it worked)

Registration for "immersive Gear VR experience for " - How did it Go-2017-04-22_1-15-04.png
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    04-22-2017 12:18 AM
    BINGO - RIGHT ON THE MARK FROM Kalelfromkrypton call to CS (mine was about 1 to 1.5 hrs later) my case now changed.

Link worked (well after I clicked logged in - with no bundle - but reclicked the link and it worked)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-04-22_1-15-04.png 
Views:	60 
Size:	179.3 KB 
ID:	257657
    That is GREAT hhmorgan. I'm very happy now. I was still a little bummed because you've been right there with us since the beginning with nothing moving on your end and now it seems all of us are getting things corrected. Now just have to wait for shipping confirmation.
    04-22-2017 12:23 AM
    Mine still says processing. Samsung has already charged me for it, so it's just a matter of when it ships.
    04-22-2017 12:44 AM
    I was one of the Tuesday afternoon folks as well. The e-mail with the link finally arrived at 1 am. The charge is already pending on my card, so hopefully I'm good to go.
    04-22-2017 03:34 AM
    If I check the status on the phone, there's two sections: Infinitely Immersive Offer (where it just says "New Graphic goes here: 3"???) and Our $100 Gift to you offer (where it says "New Graphic goes here: 4"???). Weird. If I check it on my computer (which is how I ordered it, I did not order from the phone), it states that the Infinitely offer is "Registration Accepted" and "Processing Gift" and the status is "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved.". Still haven't received the option to pay for it yet.....
    04-22-2017 04:23 AM
    Hi there. I ordered from the app. Received email saying registration approved BUY NOW 04/19 @ 3:19pm, so I went back and ordered my upgrade package, then an email saying order confirmed with order # also stated order being processed 04/19 @ 3:46pm. Now online 04/22 @ 5:37am showing ORDER CONFIRMED. No other email yet so does this mean my order is being shipped also gave me an opportunity to select 2 day shipping for extra $ but after I checked out the shipping fee dropped however order still reflects 2 day air - US...anyone know. Sorry haven't read all the thread from yesterday yet.
    04-22-2017 04:39 AM
    Wow...I had sent an email from the from on the Samsung promotions site explaining all the crap I went through trying to get this offer. A couple of hours ago, I *finally* got the email with the link to buy the promotion. For some reason, after filling in all my info the order still wouldn't complete until after I logged into samsung.com (if you're having issues, try logging in & see if that works). The regular price for this bundle is $579? Damn, I see why people are upset with Samsung dropping the ball.

One question: it looks like they've already shipped out the VR bundle. If I end up with 2, should I send one back? I think in that case, I'll give it to a family member that's buying an S8 or S8+.
    04-22-2017 04:47 AM
    I didn't have much more luck with the app. I used it, and it went into "circle" "processing" limbo. I wasn't paying attention to how long it took, and my phone shutdown. I plugged it in, brought the app back up, and it says I'm already registered. But I wasn't prompted for a payment. As are you, I'm concerned about the limited quantity.
    I had the same thing happen just for the free Gear VR. Not knowing if I was ever registered to get the free stuff, I tried again and it said I was already registered. Got an email from Samsung that said it will be up to 2 weeks for them to confirm my eligibility and will receive and email upon that determination
    04-22-2017 06:46 AM
    Just stay away from Best Buy. They will not give out phones early and i missed out and will next time get it from another place. This was a total screw up and i wish the media would pick it up so Samsung would have to at least make a statement about it.
    Stores cannot release the phones until the official launch day, just like carrier stores. It's not Best Buys fault.
    04-22-2017 12:29 PM
    Does anyone here have the customer service number to call, for questions about this promotion?
    Can't seem to find it anywhere
    04-22-2017 12:34 PM
    I JUST got another email. This one had a link to purchase it. I went ahead with the transaction right away. Took screenshots of order confirmations just in case but they also emailed me a receipt. I guess our orders were reserved as part of the 50k, we just didn't have link. Thankfully getting the bundle....
    I just got the email this morning to purchase the $99 bundle and I registered on 4-19 before 1pm. I think you are right in that if you selected the $99 bundle that created a reservation of the 50k bundles. So I think most of us will be getting it :-)
    04-22-2017 12:37 PM
    I just got the email this morning to purchase the $99 bundle and I registered on 4-19 before 1pm. I think you are right in that if you selected the $99 bundle that created a reservation of the 50k bundles. So I think most of us will be getting it :-)
    I registered on 4-19 at 4:21pm and just got the email to purchase the $99 bundle at about 1pm today.
    04-22-2017 12:46 PM
    Hi there. I ordered from the app. Received email saying registration approved BUY NOW 04/19 @ 3:19pm, so I went back and ordered my upgrade package, then an email saying order confirmed with order # also stated order being processed 04/19 @ 3:46pm. Now online 04/22 @ 5:37am showing ORDER CONFIRMED. No other email yet so does this mean my order is being shipped also gave me an opportunity to select 2 day shipping for extra $ but after I checked out the shipping fee dropped however order still reflects 2 day air - US...anyone know. Sorry haven't read all the thread from yesterday yet.
    Did they charge you? Mine says processing, and Samsung charged my Paypal account, but PayPal hasn't pulled it from my checking account yet.
    04-22-2017 12:57 PM
    I also got the link for the $99 Bundle today.
    This is after getting a seperate approval email yesterday for Gear VR Only.
    04-22-2017 01:06 PM
    I also got the link for the $99 Bundle today.
    This is after getting a seperate approval email yesterday for Gear VR Only.
    I also received the email to purchase the $99 dollar bundle, but that was not the promotion I chose lol.
    04-22-2017 01:19 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-04-22_1-15-04.png 
Views:	60 
Size:	179.3 KB 
ID:	257657
    Congratulations, hhmorgan.
    04-22-2017 01:37 PM
    I understand completely! My phone was delayed being delivered by one day, because part of one of the main roadways close to my home was being repaved! Traffic was still moving. It just caused a slow down of about ten minutes tops to get through it, and there "was" a different route the driver could have taken. So, I'm assuming the driver just didn't want to mess with it. So, he noted an "exception" online and that was that. I called FEDEX about just driving to their center to pick it up, but was told it was still on the original truck. So, it wasn't an option unless they couldn't deliver again, for whatever reason on the following day. I didn't get my phone until yesterday afternoon after 5pm. By the time I jumped on the app to purchase the bundle, of course it was sold out. I had preordered my phone as soon as it became available online. I was really hoping to purchase the bundle! Disappointing. Oh well. I am loving my S8 though!
    04-22-2017 02:18 PM
    I also received the email to purchase the $99 dollar bundle, but that was not the promotion I chose lol.
    I also received the link today telling me I was approved (the status of the other promo shows it is already shipping). Clicked on "Buy now" and I went through the process of paying for it and received a order confirmation email a seconds later.
    04-22-2017 02:30 PM
    Has anyone receive a tracking number yet for the $99. bundle?
    04-22-2017 02:32 PM
    Did you purchase your phone from a carrier or Samsung direct?
    Yes it will give you the option. I uploaded a picture of my receipt and they sent an email stating it was under review. The next day I received another email saying my request was approved, ordered with no issues following the link. I purchased through AT&T. Hope this helps.
    04-22-2017 02:43 PM
    Has anyone receive a tracking number yet for the $99. bundle?
    I was approved and paid for the bundle around 5 on 4-19 and my order says gift sent, but still no tracking number.
    04-22-2017 03:04 PM
    Yes it will give you the option. I uploaded a picture of my receipt and they sent an email stating it was under review. The next day I received another email saying my request was approved, ordered with no issues following the link. I purchased through AT&T. Hope this helps.
    My receipt from best buy got rejected due to no transaction date! Did anyone submit their equipment loan agreement as a receipt and get approved?
    04-22-2017 03:05 PM
    My receipt from best buy got rejected due to no transaction date! Did anyone submit their equipment loan agreement as a receipt and get approved?
    Yes.
    04-22-2017 03:08 PM
    I just got an email that my registration was declined due to the following reasons: Your purchase receipt was not included in the image uploaded.

I preordered from Best Buy and received a confirmation email with the order date, the device, and my name on it.
    I also received a receipt when I picked up the device showing the purchase through Verizon installment plan. It included the IEMI, my name, my phone number, yesterday's date (4/21/2017) and the phone name.

I submitted both. I have no other receipt to provide.

This is aggravating. I actually made it in before the cutoff and thought I had covered my bases by including both receipts and they are telling me neither is valid??

Add to that the complication that there was light bleeding through the two sensors on the right from the display and pink on the edge so I swapped out the phone last night. I thought everything was good and the display looked fine somehow at BB, but now I see pink around all the edges of the replacement. And my Verizon account seems to have two phones on it. smh
    04-22-2017 03:18 PM
    When I did it, it let me purchase more than one bundle at $99 each, so I went ahead and ordered 30,000 of them. Figure I can make a nice profit seeking them on eBay. Especially now that they seem to be sold out for some reason.
    cert15z likes this.
    04-22-2017 03:28 PM
1,162 ... 1415161718 ...