06-16-2017 05:03 PM
1,162 ... 1819202122 ...
tools
    The card alone is $250. Best buy had the exact same card on sale for $199.
    Best price I've seen that card was $149 on sale on Amazon. Definitely a good deal.

Order process for me was simple and quick. Got the phone on the 20th and my approval on the 22nd. Paid for the upgrade and just waiting on the package.
    04-24-2017 06:06 AM
    Best Buy also has the card for $149.99 now.
    04-24-2017 07:23 AM
    They ran out before I could order got my phone at Target on Saturday.
    04-24-2017 07:33 AM
    I got my phone on 4/20 in the afternoon. I registered through the Shop Samsung app immediately and was approved the next morning 4/21 and paid the $99 immediately. Just waiting on a shipping confirmation now.
    04-24-2017 08:57 AM
    When I did it, it let me purchase more than one bundle at $99 each, so I went ahead and ordered 30,000 of them. Figure I can make a nice profit seeking them on eBay. Especially now that they seem to be sold out for some reason.
    How much
    04-24-2017 09:02 AM
    I received my phone on 4/19 and registered, selecting the $99 bundle, at about 5pm that evening. On 4/21 I received an email stating that they couldn't fully read the date on my receipt so I had to send it again that day. I haven't heard anything from them since then. I've been checking my status since 4/22 and it says "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved." It's currently sitting at "processing gift" but I never received any emails to pay for anything so I guess I'm just going to get the free VR with controller.
    04-24-2017 09:30 AM
    I went for the VR with controller. Got the message that they could not read my receipt from picture using app. Then uploaded my contract agreement with Verizon and they said it did not show an eligible phone (it did) and you could only try to submit twice. Had to try customer service on the phone several times with very long wait periods. After 45 minutes on hold this morning finally got through. Reviewed what I had sent and said it was fine and would escalate the review. What a ridiculous process. Awaiting confirmation e-mail now. Never got an e-mail from Verizon with a link to redeeming the offer.
    04-24-2017 09:38 AM
    I'm currently in the same situation. Hoping there is still a slim chance that I'll get the $99 VR deal still
    04-24-2017 10:02 AM
    My gift status looks different today. I ordered and paid for the $99. bundle and this is what I'm showing today.
    (I blurred out the last 2 digits in the picture)

Is this the bundle or only the Gear VR gift?

Registration for "immersive Gear VR experience for " - How did it Go-gift1.jpg
    04-24-2017 11:11 AM
    I received a Fed Ex notification that my "experience is being shipped and will arrive tomorrow. Only thing is the package only weighs 4 lbs. Is that inclusive of the total package or will the VR Goggles come in a separate package?
    04-24-2017 11:16 AM
    still being reviewed....wth?

Edit: nevermind. App was showing in review, but actually got the approved email 2 days after I registered and overlooked it. Placed order...here's hoping!
    04-24-2017 11:32 AM
    I received a Fed Ex notification that my "experience is being shipped and will arrive tomorrow. Only thing is the package only weighs 4 lbs. Is that inclusive of the total package or will the VR Goggles come in a separate package?
    Congratulations. 4lb sounds like its the bundle. The VR is like 2lb, the rest should amount to less than 2lb. Mine still stuck in processing (already paid for it)=(
    04-24-2017 11:59 AM
    My gift status looks different today. I ordered and paid for the $99. bundle and this is what I'm showing today.
    (I blurred out the last 2 digits in the picture)

Is this the bundle or only the Gear VR gift?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gift1.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	184.1 KB 
ID:	257978
    Nice! I dont think it would be 4lb if it was only the VR. Question, when did you pay for the bundle? I was hoping to see some movement in my account today but it just says processing. In the app it just says my registration was approved.
    04-24-2017 12:31 PM
    Nice! I dont think it would be 4lb if it was only the VR. Question, when did you pay for the bundle? I was hoping to see some movement in my account today but it just says processing. In the app it just says my registration was approved.
    I paid for the bundle ont he 20th. Do they consider the $99. bundle a gift?

I still have no tracking number or anything.
    04-24-2017 12:36 PM
    When I did it, it let me purchase more than one bundle at $99 each, so I went ahead and ordered 30,000 of them. Figure I can make a nice profit seeking them on eBay. Especially now that they seem to be sold out for some reason.
    Hit me up
    04-24-2017 12:40 PM
    I paid for the bundle ont he 20th. Do they consider the $99. bundle a gift?

I still have no tracking number or anything.
    So I just pulled up what I have to compare...
    If I look at Samsung Gift Status it says infinitely immersive like yours, which is the freebie gift.
    If I look up Samsung order status, my invoice says fully immersive package is being sent, which is the $99 package.
    For whatever that's worth to ya

Edit:
    P.S. my gift status page says processed also.
    No expected delivery date
    No tracking number
    No bank hold/charge

I'm just sitting in digital pergatory waiting for the gods of Samsung to cast judgement
    williejr185 and 8Gaia like this.
    04-24-2017 12:42 PM
    If I look at Samsung Gift Status it says infinitely immersive like yours, which is the freebie gift.
    If I look up Samsung order status, my invoice says fully immersive package is being sent, which is the $99 package.
    Argh mine says Confirmed in the Samsung Order page. Also I didn't get any email about the order on my Samsung account email. I got it on my Paypal Account email.
    04-24-2017 12:50 PM

Edit:
    P.S. my gift status page says processed also.
    No expected delivery date
    No tracking number
    No bank hold/charge

I'm just sitting in digital pergatory waiting for the gods of Samsung to cast judgement
    I'm seeing nothing under my orders.
    04-24-2017 12:54 PM
    I'm seeing nothing under my orders.
    I have the same problem and it's because I used a different email address during order than the one my Samsung account is registered to (I think that's why anyway).

Try this page.
    04-24-2017 12:58 PM
    Argh mine says Confirmed in the Samsung Order page. Also I didn't get any email about the order on my Samsung account email. I got it on my Paypal Account email.
    Is that the contact email you used during ordering? I have the same issue and I'm starting to think that's why.
    04-24-2017 01:01 PM
    I have the same problem and it's because I used a different email address during order than the one my Samsung account is registered to (I think that's why anyway).

Try this page.
    I paid for the $99. bundle with PayPal which has a different email address than my Samsung account.
    Wonder if this is my problem?
    04-24-2017 01:08 PM
    I paid for the $99. bundle with PayPal which has a different email address than my Samsung account.
    Wonder if this is my problem?
    Possibly. Not sure how you can view your order status on the page I linked if you used PayPal. Its worth trying I guess
    04-24-2017 01:12 PM
    Possibly. Not sure how you can view your order status on the page I linked if you used PayPal. Its worth trying I guess
    Can't, just tried.
    04-24-2017 01:13 PM
    04-24-2017 01:26 PM
    Is that the contact email you used during ordering? I have the same issue and I'm starting to think that's why.
    I did everything with the same email as my Samsung account. The only difference is the paypal email address. The order confirmation email got to my Paypal email somehow but even there my shipping and billing info has my other email listed.
    04-24-2017 01:45 PM
1,162 ... 1819202122 ...