Registration for "immersive Gear VR experience for $99" - How did it Go

8Gaia

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site
Wow, you are lucky. I paid last Thursday and can't even get a tracking number. :-\

my stuff still says processing, order says confirmed, in app it just says approved.... I'm giving them their 3 business days and then I'll call again if nothing changes (tomorrow). I was very productive while waiting 2H for them to answer. I finished up some work, read a few articles, even clean up my apt a little. Never been so productive. Although I don't think they can help much... I feel like paying with paypal F'ed my order.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
my stuff still says processing, order says confirmed, in app it just says approved.... I'm giving them their 3 business days and then I'll call again if nothing changes (tomorrow). I was very productive while waiting 2H for them to answer. I finished up some work, read a few articles, even clean up my apt a little. Never been so productive. Although I don't think they can help much... I feel like paying with paypal F'ed my order.

Same here, paid with PayPal. :-\

kikbxr1969

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Did you not get an order confirmation email??

I did and thanks.... Apparently, the order number listed is not linked to my account with Samsung as it does not show in my orders on my Samsung account. When I check it without logging in, (using email and last 4 of card) there is no status. It appears to just be the order number, product, and QTY. When I log in, and try to check it, there is an error message about bad order # and password.

On the Samsung Promotion status page, it still says "Processing Gift"

Kalelfromkrypton41581

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site
I did and thanks.... Apparently, the order number listed is not linked to my account with Samsung as it does not show in my orders on my Samsung account. When I check it without logging in, (using email and last 4 of card) there is no status. It appears to just be the order number, product, and QTY. When I log in, and try to check it, there is an error message about bad order # and password.

That's strange you can't view the order with email and last 4 of your CC number. At first it was showing the same as yours but after backing out of the order screen and going back and entering my email and last 4 of the CC it showed me the order.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Same exact deal here. Welcome to the club. :-\

BeyondtheTech

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
For me, the gift status on the Infinitely Immersive promotion page says, "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved" and is also under "Processing Gift."

My order status for the $99 Fully Immersive Bundle says, "Confirmed."

This has been like this for the past 4 days now. Ugh.

kikbxr1969

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
That's strange you can't view the order with email and last 4 of your CC number. At first it was showing the same as yours but after backing out of the order screen and going back and entering my email and last 4 of the CC it showed me the order.

I can only view it using the email and the last 4 of my card, and only if I am NOT logged in.

If I am logged in and use the order number and password, or the order number and last 4, I get the error message that says:

"Order Search Results
Incorrect order number and/or password."

This happens regardless of whether I back up and try again or not. If I log out, I can see it.

kikbxr1969

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
For me, the gift status on the Infinitely Immersive promotion page says, "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved" and is also under "Processing Gift."

My order status for the $99 Fully Immersive Bundle says, "Confirmed."

This has been like this for the past 4 days now. Ugh.

I did not buy the S8 for the promo. After the S2 debacle, I learned not to let the promo sway my decision. I expect Samsung and Prizelogic to not handle things according to FIFO after all that. So, if I were only getting the VR, I would let it sit in limbo for 3 months (like the S2 did) and not be anxious. I knew what I was in for.

However, since they charged my card. The least they could do is have an up to date status.

Kalelfromkrypton41581

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site
I can only view it using the email and the last 4 of my card, and only if I am NOT logged in.

If I am logged in and use the order number and password, or the order number and last 4, I get the error message that says:

"Order Search Results
Incorrect order number and/or password."

This happens regardless of whether I back up and try again or not. If I log out, I can see it.

When you paid the $99, were you logged into your Samsung account? If not, then it will not be able to view it under My Orders on your Samsung account. I've spoken to Promotions support about it and they said if I had logged in before I submitted payment for the $99 then I can view it under My Orders on my Samsung account. Hope this helps.

jbsmart44

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
If you bought the packages using PayPal, make sure you check the email account assigned to your PayPal account for shipping information. That's where I found mine.

kikbxr1969

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
When you paid the $99, were you logged into your Samsung account? If not, then it will not be able to view it under My Orders on your Samsung account. I've spoken to Promotions support about it and they said if I had logged in before I submitted payment for the $99 then I can view it under My Orders on my Samsung account. Hope this helps.

Actually I was logged in. When I clicked the link in the e-mail to pay, I noticed I was not logged in, so I clicked the log in link and almost lost my order. I clicked the link a second time and got the order has already been used or something. But when I refreshed, it was back (weird huh?)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad