Registration for "immersive Gear VR experience for $99" - How did it Go

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
As long as you paid and you recieved an order confirmation email then I don't think it matters. I didn't even log into my Samsung account. I did put down an email that is linked to my Samsung account. All that matters is that you placed order and you have an order #.

Got an order # but have no way to check it on the site. Paid with PayPal so I don't have a password or the last 4 digits of a card number with matching email.

Last edited:

Kalelfromkrypton41581

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

ZOMMBIE1

Trusted Member
May 24, 2015
Visit site
Anybody else getting the option to buy as many bundles​ as you want ? I paid for one and it won't leave my cart and can add as many as I want..

Attachments

• 1542.jpg
    1542.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 24

boricuacaddy

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Just received mine. I used my work address for delivery. I am glad it got here before I left work. Hopefully all who ordered theirs get them soon. It is a sweet bundle.

Nickanthony

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
They seriously let you guys buy as many as you wanted? I picked my phone up on the 21st and registered on the 22nd. After my very seamless experience last year with picking up my S7 Edge from best buy and them handing me my free gear vr and mirco sd card, I really didn't think this would be a problem. Of course on the 22nd when I registered, they were already sold out and I guess I know why now. Thousands of asshats bought as many as they could so they could sell them online. Shame on you Samsung! Not that I care about those big goofy headphones but that micro sd card is worth $200 by itself.

Even with the normal free vr with remote, this experience has been pretty miserable. I was rejected after only 2 days because Samsung says I didn't pay for my phone until the 21st. Which is true but Best Buy and every other cell phone store I talked to said all I had to do was pre order to get the offer. I pre ordered on the 15th. I guess Samsung has their computers to read 4-21-2017 on a receipt and immediately reject it. Had to resubmit my confirmation email on the 15th and I'm still waiting to see if that gets approved.

8Gaia

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site
Looks fake

what looks fake? I too had the option to get more than 1 package, of course I selected just the 1 , besides not being very ethical to abuse the promo I didn't wanna risk not getting my package for being dishonest. Well guess what, it hasn't even shipped yet, maybe wont even ship who knows.

Kalelfromkrypton41581

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site
They seriously let you guys buy as many as you wanted? I picked my phone up on the 21st and registered on the 22nd. After my very seamless experience last year with picking up my S7 Edge from best buy and them handing me my free gear vr and mirco sd card, I really didn't think this would be a problem. Of course on the 22nd when I registered, they were already sold out and I guess I know why now. Thousands of asshats bought as many as they could so they could sell them online. Shame on you Samsung! Not that I care about those big goofy headphones but that micro sd card is worth $200 by itself.

Even with the normal free vr with remote, this experience has been pretty miserable. I was rejected after only 2 days because Samsung says I didn't pay for my phone until the 21st. Which is true but Best Buy and every other cell phone store I talked to said all I had to do was pre order to get the offer. I pre ordered on the 15th. I guess Samsung has their computers to read 4-21-2017 on a receipt and immediately reject it. Had to resubmit my confirmation email on the 15th and I'm still waiting to see if that gets approved.

Don't use your Best Buy receipt. Use your EIP from your carrier. You can usually find that document on your carriers web account. It should have your actual preorder date.

latinoboi30

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
Samsung also screwed my order up as well. I originally picked the free gear vr with remote option and then I received an email stating I was approved to now purchase the 99 dollar bundle. I didn't want it, so after countless hours in the phone with support and what not and not getting anywhere, I today (4/27)went back to the email and clicked on buy now, and just went ahead and ordered the $99 dollar bundle just to get the experience over with and it allowed me to complete my purchase. So let's see how this goes.

I also received an email this morning from tier3 customer support and it states something along the lines of they are having issues with people purchasing the bundle and that they'd contact me once there was a solution. But I'm over it at this point and just purchased the bundle.

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Email I got only let me order one, curious if these Ebay sellers that have multiple VR bundles may have ordered multiple phones to also sell on ebay and that's how they got multiple VR bundles.