06-16-2017 05:03 PM
1,162 ... 4243444546 ...
tools
    My shipment isn't due to be delivered until Friday but it's already in Atlanta which is maybe 45 minutes from me. It arrived a little after 3am. I wonder if they will deliver it today.. one day early. Is that possible? Does FedEx deliver early?
    05-04-2017 02:58 AM
    So apparently my package is literally 25 minutes from where I live but I can't pick it up because the shipper has made it impossible for me to select hold for pick up at FedEx location. Apparently FedEx can refuse to give me MY package. Wow. Lol.
    kevinpleasants likes this.
    05-04-2017 07:46 AM
    Is anyone still waiting for the email with payment link and promo code? I was able to submit the morning of 4-21-17 and approved for the bundle but never received the email for payment. I have a ticket open with Samsung but they are really incompetent and only provide scripted responses!
    05-04-2017 08:06 AM
    Is anyone still waiting for the email with payment link and promo code? I was able to submit the morning of 4-21-17 and approved for the bundle but never received the email for payment. I have a ticket open with Samsung but they are really incompetent and only provide scripted responses!
    I'm in the same situation. Selected $99 bundle the morning on 4-21.
    Submitted 4-21
    Approved 4-22
    Says "Processing Gift" with the clock icon above it since. No movement from there.
    05-04-2017 08:16 AM
    I'm in the same situation. Selected $99 bundle the morning on 4-21.
    Submitted 4-21
    Approved 4-22
    Says "Processing Gift" with the clock icon above it since. No movement from there.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...b90f1a538b.jpg
    Mine is the same! Looks like it might be a long wait!
    05-04-2017 08:17 AM
    Received my package yesterday...but I had to go to FedEx to actually get it since they tried to deliver while I wasn't home...no biggie. I'm happy to see more people getting their shipping notifications!!!
    Has anyone actually played with the VR yet? I haven't opened anything yet.
    05-04-2017 08:18 AM
    I've been lurking around this thread and some over on Samsung. I never reached out to Samsung over the past two weeks and just got my shipping notification.

Preordered on the 31st.
    Received on the 19th from T-Mobile.
    Sent info for approval on the 19th.
    Received approval on the 20th.
    Received buy email on the 22nd.
    Purchased on the 22nd.
    Received shipping notification from Samsung and FedEx today.

It was a great deal for $99, and it made my decision to get the phone. I didn't bother contacting Samsung, as I didn't really think it would make any difference. With promos and free stuff, it is a gamble. Much like Black Friday specials. I don't shop on Black Friday, but if I got something that was a good deal, I would be excited to get it, but not disappointed if I didn't.

Based on following these threads over the past week or so, it seems like they are getting towards the end of the stock and the cutoff may be those that purchased on the 22nd. It seems like once they approved you, it locked in the stock for a period of time and then purchasing it secured your stock.

I'd be interested to see if anyone was able to pay on the 23rd. I haven't run across any yet.

Everyone that got an order confirmation should be good-to-go.
    I was able to pay a few days after the 23rd. It took me a while to decide to buy the bundle or not. I originally registered for the free gear vr and controller, but then received an email stating I was approved to buy the $99 dollar bundle. So I called Samsung and the escalated my issue, then I received an email stating that I could not go free gear vr from $99 dollar bundle. I then explained to them that I did not chose it, and that tons of people here are in the same situation as I am. They again escalated the issue, and then I received another email stating that they will contact me when they come up with a solution (which the email never came). I finally got tired of waiting and went back to that buy now email , and clicked in it and it worked and went through.
    IJinxI likes this.
    05-04-2017 08:19 AM
    Update. So my package is on the truck for delivery today. Wasn't expecting that to happen
    Dragonbawl and 8Gaia like this.
    05-04-2017 08:25 AM
    Got mine yesterday day and the headphones are great. The whole thing is really impressive vr quality is beyond what I was expecting. Used mine for 2 hours at the end phone was 80% battery life and not even warm. I was able to wear my glasses with the headset and it was comfortable and they did not even for up. Overall very happy with the bundle
    05-04-2017 09:47 AM
    Same here with two phones. What a crappy Promo Samsung. Every time I call them I hear something else.
    05-04-2017 09:53 AM
    Same here with two phones. What a crappy Promo Samsung. Every time I call them I hear something else.
    When did you submit? I am wondering if they are really that far behind and if we're really the last ones to get in for the bundle and they are waiting to clear out orders before us even before sending us the link!
    05-04-2017 10:36 AM
    Just delivered. Wait is officially over, and delivered 1 day earlier than expected delivery.
    Attached Thumbnails Registration for "immersive Gear VR experience for " - How did it Go-20170504_114154.jpg  
    8Gaia and felloffthetruck like this.
    05-04-2017 10:45 AM
    Mine arrived in Cleveland Ohio hub this morning, but it was just a little too late to get out on truck I guess because it's still at that hub and it's after 12. So mine arrives tomorrow.
    05-04-2017 11:12 AM
    I tried making then hold shipment at FedEx facility but they won't allow it. I'm in am apartment building, and FedEx has an awful track record of not being patient enough to wait for me to hit the buzzer. They basically walk up to door and just slap the "sorry we missed you " sticker on the front door. I have UPS set to auto deliver to local store, and USPS is good enough to leave packages with management office. Eh...really wish they would let me redirect delivery...
    05-04-2017 11:17 AM
    Just delivered. Wait is officially over, and delivered 1 day earlier than expected delivery.
    that was fast! congrats. Mine arrives tomorrow =)
    05-04-2017 12:59 PM
    Ok. Ordered on the 30th. Got s8 on 19th. Registered the same day. Bought bundle on the 22nd. Got shipping info today for Monday delivery. I'm in Vermont.
    05-04-2017 01:00 PM
    I ordered on the 1st day of pre-orders. bought the bundle on the 22nd. Got my shipping notice a few minutes ago. Denver, CO. For some reason they also sent me the free VR Gear a few days ago. WTF? Selling one I guess. Weird.
    05-04-2017 02:04 PM
    When did you submit? I am wondering if they are really that far behind and if we're really the last ones to get in for the bundle and they are waiting to clear out orders before us even before sending us the link!
    One on 4/20 and the other on 4/21. Samsung rejected the one on 4/20, said invalid dates then invalid receipt. Even tho both phones were on the same receipt pre-ordered same day.

On one call Samsung said the 4/20 phone didn't make the FULL offer but the other one did. On another call Samsung said both made it. I'm going to call again now. Terrible Promo.
    05-04-2017 02:27 PM
    Finally got my FedEx tracking # via FedEx Delivery Manager & I should be getting the package on Monday 5/8.

I paid my $99 back on 4/22 and my status had been "Processing" until 5/1 when it changed to "Gift Sent"
    05-04-2017 02:35 PM
    I tried making then hold shipment at FedEx facility but they won't allow it. I'm in am apartment building, and FedEx has an awful track record of not being patient enough to wait for me to hit the buzzer. They basically walk up to door and just slap the "sorry we missed you " sticker on the front door. I have UPS set to auto deliver to local store, and USPS is good enough to leave packages with management office. Eh...really wish they would let me redirect delivery...
    Mine was attempted delivery today in Toledo but no one was home, I'll get it tomorrow.
    05-04-2017 02:58 PM
    Problem here is the time frame they deliver to my building I'm always at work.
    05-04-2017 03:05 PM
    One on 4/20 and the other on 4/21. Samsung rejected the one on 4/20, said invalid dates then invalid receipt. Even tho both phones were on the same receipt pre-ordered same day.

On one call Samsung said the 4/20 phone didn't make the FULL offer but the other one did. On another call Samsung said both made it. I'm going to call again now. Terrible Promo.
    Spoke to Samsung 32 minute hold. They are not sure why I didn't get an email to pay $99 on my second phone. First phone they said I didn't select full bundle... They are putting in a ticket to find out how I pay the $99 on my second phone. Although I should have received two bundles I'll be fine with just one. Still a very bad promo for Samsung. Too much effort and BS. They ran this promo for a month they should have been more prepared and offered more bundles...JMHO
    05-04-2017 03:08 PM
    Finally popped up on ship manager Registration for "immersive Gear VR experience for " - How did it Go-fedex.png
    05-04-2017 05:13 PM
    Mines due to arrive tomorrow but I got this afternoon letting me know about the required signature. Gonna leave a note on the door to ask them to drop it off at the front office, hope they do it.
    05-04-2017 05:20 PM
    Mines due to arrive tomorrow but I got this afternoon letting me know about the required signature. Gonna leave a note on the door to ask them to drop it off at the front office, hope they do it.
    If the driver follows procedures, he will ignore your note if you're not home. If he leaves that package without a signature and something happens to it he's risking his job.
    05-04-2017 05:23 PM
1,162 ... 4243444546 ...