Registration for "immersive Gear VR experience for $99" - How did it Go

Stickboy46#CB

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Here's a silly question. When are we supposed to receive the redemption code for the Oculus content? I thought it was via email.

If its like some of the previous ones. It's actually tied to your IMEI. So when you register in the Oculus Store, you will get access to it on that device.

SdotA85

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Came in today
883def70fe30397c6e577e2cc1744c78.jpg

Ds Note 2 Sprint

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Very nice! What carrier did you order your phone from? how soon after ordering it did you get it?

Registered for mine on 4/20 and got email confirmation and bought the $99 bundle too. But haven't heard anything since.

Hun Hopefully you'll update tomorrow. I finally received an update today at 4pm.

BeyondtheTech

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Well, that was productive. Waited on hold for two hours and 24 minutes with Samsung Customer Service before they decided to hang up on me. Called the 1-800-SAMSUNG number and was on hold for the first hour and 46 minutes, until the rep who finally got on the line told me that "the proper number" that had access to my order and its status was 855-726-8721. He transferred me and I waited some more until the line "just disconnected." Of course, after learning that their hours are from 9AM to 9PM, I figure they just decided to close up all the lines for the night.

Great customer service, guys.

kwill

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site
Here's something amusing to chew on Samsung gear vr bundle | eBay. Apparently some folks are choosing to try take good peoples money with nice markups for profit. This just makes me even more mad about the way this whole thing was handled by Samsung. And I've pretty much given up trying to talk to them about after being on hold twice for over an hour and getting disconnected from their system.

Kalelfromkrypton41581

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site
Here's something amusing to chew on Samsung gear vr bundle | eBay. Apparently some folks are choosing to try take good peoples money with nice markups for profit. This just makes me even more mad about the way this whole thing was handled by Samsung. And I've pretty much given up trying to talk to them about after being on hold twice for over an hour and getting disconnected from their system.

Of course they are trying to make some money. It's actually pretty smart. If I didn't have any interest in the merchandise in the $99 bundle I would sell it too. Why Not? I could sell the card for 150 easy, the headphones 125 easy, and the VR bundle for 100 even and make 275 dollars profit. Am I going to do that? Hell no. I want my bundle. I am very excited to get 580 dollars worth of stiff for only $99. Dang good deal.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084