Registration for "immersive Gear VR experience for $99" - How did it Go

Kalelfromkrypton41581

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site
Most of the people here behave like kids, the wait is long because you call to ask stupid questions. Most of the people here call to check when it is gonna get shipped, well it will be shipped when they will! I ordered mine on 22, so stock was still on, just wait people!

I ordered and paid for mine on the 21st, but it still saying processing gift. No shipping movement. If you've gotten tracking details then your ahead of me bit Without being ahead of my order. Doesn't make sense but it is what it is.

hhmorgan

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Wouldn't you think these people would think ahead about this stuff.
And have it in stock at the mfg.
Don't tell me they got more orders than they ever expected.

Clearly from this board and other forums - Samsung significantly screwed up the $99 promotion. Therefore, so far they are making it right for those of us who registered/selected the $99 promotion to pay and get the offer.

I don't think there automated Fullfillment systems anticipated the magnitude of this problem and Samsung will now have to "kit" additional $99 bundles. I think they are providing well in excess of the pre-positioned items at Brightpoint/Ingram Micro and will now need to replenish this set.

So don't be surprised if it is a longer wait.

Kalelfromkrypton41581

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site
When did u Submit for it I did mine on the 19 got approved on the 20 and they charged my card but no tracking yet

Mine is the same as yours. The pending charge went away because they won't charge you officially until it ships. No tracking info yet for me as well. Was told my a super nice promo dept rep today told me it would be up 6 to 8 weeks. As long as i get it then that matters. Be patient. The rules clearly say allow up 6 to 8 weeks.

jjt4433

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if it matters who you preordered through. Samsung direct orders got immediate shipment with their phones. Maybe theyre shipping those that preordered with Verizon.

I'm Verizon, I got the phone on the 19th and immediately registered for the $99 bundle. I didn't get the link to pay until the 22nd, and I'm currently waiting shipment...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084