Registration for "immersive Gear VR experience for $99" - How did it Go

jrpimp00

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Finally got notified yesterday that I am approved, but when I check the App it says "Approved" but doenst say for what device beside Product. Its just blank. If you chose the $99 bundle does it actually show that? Two of my friends chose just the VR and it shows VR and remote beside product. Mine got kicked back twice saying I didnt attach receipt but I verified with a REP on the phone that they received it twice. I still havent received an email to pay. YES i am sure i chose the $99 bundle.
Screenshot_20170428-104115.jpg

Kalelfromkrypton41581

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site
Finally got notified yesterday that I am approved, but when I check the App it says "Approved" but doenst say for what device beside Product. Its just blank. If you chose the $99 bundle does it actually show that? Two of my friends chose just the VR and it shows VR and remote beside product. Mine got kicked back twice saying I didnt attach receipt but I verified with a REP on the phone that they received it twice. I still havent received an email to pay. YES i am sure i chose the $99 bundle.
View attachment 258529

Is it blank at all times?

IYTYJO

Apr 28, 2017
Visit site
I've never posted but I've been watching this forum so I'd figured I'd share where I'm at.
I received my phone on the 19th (pre-ordered through sprint).
I registered immediately on the website from a different phone.
I received the registration approved email on the 20th at 3:19pm
I received the buy link for the $99 box on the 21st at 10:49pm and paid immediately.
Received my confirmation and order number the same night at 11:15pm
I had a pending charge from them and then it disappeared ( I know it won't be a hard charge until shipped)
Now I'm just waiting. If I've learned anything from being in the military...it's hurry up and wait lol.
If I get it, I get it. If I don't it won't be the end of the world!

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I don't understand what has happened to your order. What has reps told you happened and what do they say when they see how long it's been since you placed the order??

I called once and was on hold for 2.5 hours just to get some dumb@ss tell me that it the websites fault and he could do nothing. Don't want to put another 2+ hours on hold for nothing.

Kalelfromkrypton41581

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site
I called once and was on hold for 2.5 hours just to get some dumb@ss tell me that it the websites fault and he could do nothing. Don't want to put another 2+ hours on hold for nothing.

Did you call 1800-Samsung or 855-sam-usa1? If you have an actual order number then call the second number if you haven't already. That is Ecommerce number. Choose option 2 which I believe is the option for if your calling about a Samsung direct order which is basically what it is. Try it if you haven't already.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Did you call 1800-Samsung or 855-sam-usa1? If you have an actual order number then call the second number if you haven't already. That is Ecommerce number. Choose option 2 which I believe is the option for if your calling about a Samsung direct order which is basically what it is. Try it if you haven't already.

Has anyone received positive results calling them?

Kalelfromkrypton41581

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site
Did yours ever ship?

No. I paid for my bundle right after midnight on the 22nd so they probably started officially processing my gift on Monday. She told me based on what she was seeing on my order, that I should have an update by end of day today. I can't quote her but all I can do is just be patient and see if I get a shipping notification sometime today. When I get the email, you can bet that I'll be posting an update here. Just give it a shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20