Registration for "immersive Gear VR experience for $99" - How did it Go

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
****I've Got ACTION****

Called the 855 number provided by Kalelfromkrypton41581 and spoke with a nice lady. She told me that Samsung was out of stock on the headphones and that is what is holding up the $99. bundle orders. She had me hold for about 5 minutes while she escalated my problem to the warehouse. Came back on the line, gave me a ticket number and said that it should be shipping soon but had no idea of how long.

About 45 minutes after talking to her FedEx delivery manager hit me with a tracking number for my 5 pound package. :)

This might have been pure coincidence but at least I finally have ACTION ! :D

jrpimp00

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I talked with eCommerce and 2 days ago and they assured me I would receive my payment email within 48 hours since I had been approved and was "awaiting email response" which in their system was grey instead of blue like it should be (whatever that means). I was just on hold for about 1.5 hours today and when someone did pick up, she pretended like she couldnt hear me. LOL.

Kalelfromkrypton41581

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site
****I've Got ACTION****

Called the 855 number provided by Kalelfromkrypton41581 and spoke with a nice lady. She told me that Samsung was out of stock on the headphones and that is what is holding up the $99. bundle orders. She had me hold for about 5 minutes while she escalated my problem to the warehouse. Came back on the line, gave me a ticket number and said that it should be shipping soon but had no idea of how long.

About 45 minutes after talking to her FedEx delivery manager hit me with a tracking number for my 5 pound package. :)

That's great. I know you've been waiting for action for longer than I have. They must have gotten a shipment of headphones and call center wasn't updated yet. I'm very happy for you. Tuesday delivery??

tjshaw75

Apr 28, 2017
Visit site
I've been lurking here the whole time...here's my story.

I got my email to pay for the $99 bundle on the evening of the 20th, paid immediately. Didn't hear anything outside of the Samsung site saying my order was confirmed. Called Samsung yesterday and spoke to sales. They said that my order was confirmed, but it was on back order and she didn't know when the warehouse was going to be filling the orders. About 2pm today (28th) I got an email from Samsung saying my order has shipped with a tracking number. 5 pound box from Plainfield, IN.

So, if you're confirmed...be patient, they're coming. In no particular order either.

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Just got shipping notice from FedEx

Got nothing from Samsung......
1adaa66081ff0840ba3dc0d8c7e48186.jpg

8Gaia

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site
****I've Got ACTION****

omg congratulations!!!! I am so jealous. I have called twice and they keep saying it should be shipping soon =(

aspruil

Feb 23, 2016
Visit site
After not receiving any update for delivery as of last night, I decided to quit worrying and stop checking on status. It was only making me frustrated and wanting it more and more sooner.
Finally just got my shipping notice today. Was hoping to have it by this weekend to play with but I will settle for next Tuesday delivery :)

If you were approved, just be patient, it will happen...

HabsFan

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
I got my phone on 4/20 in the afternoon. I registered through the Shop Samsung app immediately and was approved the next morning 4/21 and paid the $99 immediately.

Just received a shipping confirmation today (4/28).

5lb package to be delivered on Tues.

hparsons

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I registered for the $99 bundle on the 19th. Heard that I was approved late on the 20th, with a purchase link; then nothing until late this evening. Finally got email confirmation that it will be here Friday by 8pm.

And it arrived today. Friday, I have overtime in already, and a new toy at home. Sounds like all the excuses I need to leave work early.

jrpimp00

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I talked with eCommerce and 2 days ago and they assured me I would receive my payment email within 48 hours since I had been approved and was "awaiting email response" which in their system was grey instead of blue like it should be (whatever that means). I was just on hold for about 1.5 hours today and when someone did pick up, she pretended like she couldnt hear me. LOL.

I was on hold again for 1:45 mins and got someone in eCommerce. She still doesnt know why I havent got an email to pay or why my status just says Approved but not show what was approved. She can see in her system that I chose the Fully Immersive Bundle and it shows thats what I was approved for. Just cant tell me why it doesnt show on the App or website. I am content now, even though she couldnt send me a screen shot of that info. She gave me another escalated ticket and said I should again get something within 48 hours. ***She said 48 business hours, which is 6 days****. She made sure to let me know that. WTF