Registration for "immersive Gear VR experience for $99" - How did it Go

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Was the anticipation for the phone not enough that you all are gluttons for punishment to do this to yourselves with this promo bundle? lol Relax.. it'll get to you. The fact that people are getting it so quickly is great - but every previous promotion I had with Samsung took at least a few weeks for me to receive anything. This will be my 3rd VR set promotion. :)

jrpimp00

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Was the anticipation for the phone not enough that you all are gluttons for punishment to do this to yourselves with this promo bundle? lol Relax.. it'll get to you. The fact that people are getting it so quickly is great - but every previous promotion I had with Samsung took at least a few weeks for me to receive anything. This will be my 3rd VR set promotion. :)

Thats all good, i just need verification as to what I am getting. If im not getting the full bundle, there is a great deal on Amazon for some SD cards that I can get now. I just need to know whats coming before I "waste more money", as my wife says

draccus258

Apr 27, 2017
Visit site
So I have been monitoring this forum and wanted to say I ordered my on the 20th (the 99$ bundle) and haven't received anything in the form of email conformation of shipping, just got off the phone with samsung and the guy (very nice) told me that they are having a 2 day delay on the orders and says that they are having shipping issues begin 2 days behind but told me that he would email the shipping warehouse to see what was going on with my order (I did have an order number) he said that he escalated the ticket for expidited shipping and said he would follow up later. Then told me more than likely I would get a shipping email before he has a change to follow up. Got off the phone with them and 10 minutes later had my shipping email and will be delivered on the 2nd. So there is hope that some of the people that you talk to from samsung actually can help you out

TechWhore

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I was on hold again for 1:45 mins and got someone in eCommerce. She still doesnt know why I havent got an email to pay or why my status just says Approved but not show what was approved. She can see in her system that I chose the Fully Immersive Bundle and it shows thats what I was approved for. Just cant tell me why it doesnt show on the App or website. I am content now, even though she couldnt send me a screen shot of that info. She gave me another escalated ticket and said I should again get something within 48 hours. ***She said 48 business hours, which is 6 days****. She made sure to let me know that. WTF
This actually makes me feel better. I was told in chat he could see I selected the bundle and I would get the email. He didn't tell me 48-72 business hours so I will chill a bit. I don't have any escalation though so I may try another 2 hour hold. Idk.

Magnamar

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
Just called the 855 number spoke to a guy who said the warehouse is backordered atm and waiting on products. Ask him why I was charged on the 24th and items not shipped he just said orders are being charges in preparation for shipping. So still In limbo no tracking hopefully soon. Registered on the 19th finally was able to order on the 21st charged on the 24th now waiting

Kalelfromkrypton41581

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site
Just called the 855 number spoke to a guy who said the warehouse is backordered atm and waiting on products. Ask him why I was charged on the 24th and items not shipped he just said orders are being charges in preparation for shipping. So still In limbo no tracking hopefully soon. Registered on the 19th finally was able to order on the 21st charged on the 24th now waiting

Is the charge pending or posted?

Kalelfromkrypton41581

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site

Is the charge pending or posted?

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Registration for "immersive Gear VR experience for $99" - How did it Go

3f5d50c58a51eb3174ac143fe147dcdd.jpg

Paid the 20th. Came in today.

I like FedEx. They deliver earlier than UPS. 1-2pm compared to 5-7pm.

Picked it up from the office only now since I was out.

redhawk24

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Missed my delivery because I got a last minute job interview. So I either need to drive 30 minutes each way or wait until Monday. Decisions, decisions...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20