Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I placed my $99 order on 4/20, picked it up at FedEx yesterday, 4/28

Pretty cool packaging

View attachment 258646

Nice to have this much storage

1045.jpg

And I have to say, I did have low expectations, but I am pretty impressed with the headphones

LightningGA

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Submitted receipt early on 5/21 and it was accepted on 5/22. Now says processing gift with the clock icon . No email to pay the $99 yet to date.

Losi b

Mar 31, 2017
Visit site
Awesome, when did you pay?

I received an email after registration confirmation last week. Within the email was an order now link that allowed me to order and pay there. I will say that the process was no where near as smooth as one might expect from a company as big as Samsung. I'm guessing that they are running this purchase through an outside(foreign) vendor.

lordstimpy

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Preordered from Sprint on 16th got it 19 and registered for the promotion with bundle the same day. Got my email to purchase the $99 bundle on the 21, and Tonight I got the email saying it shipped for Tuesday delivery.

jjt4433

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Preordered from Sprint on 16th got it 19 and registered for the promotion with bundle the same day. Got my email to purchase the $99 bundle on the 21, and Tonight I got the email saying it shipped for Tuesday delivery.

I'm hoping I get tracking in a day or 2, I preordered first day, received and registered on the 19th, got the pay notice and payed on the 22nd. It seems like the people that payed on the 21st are getting their tracking now.

Last edited:

SNOOP97DAWG

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping I get tracking in a day or 2, I preordered first day, received and registered on the 19th, got the pay notice and payed on the 22nd. It seems like the people that payed on the 21st are getting their tracking now.

that is why its frustrating seeing people getting their orders after. I registered on 20th and ordered on the 21st soon as I got my email and no dice yet.

artrinadf

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site

Mine's was on my front porch yesterday when I got home from work. I'm with Verizon, I registered for my gift the 19th.