Case dilemma

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Any cases you recommend that will not take away from that gorgeous display. Some of them are so bulky it will end up looking like it has bezels anyway. I'm deciding on protection versus style. Usually go with a Tech21 tactical but not sure it's worth $40 bucks.

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't have cases to recommend. I just wanted to say, for this phone, it's not that bad to have a case with a little meat on the sides. It makes the phone a lot easier to hold and manipulateツ

vwite

Dec 26, 2016
Visit site
Any cases you recommend that will not take away from that gorgeous display. Some of them are so bulky it will end up looking like it has bezels anyway. I'm deciding on protection versus style. Usually go with a Tech21 tactical but not sure it's worth $40 bucks.

I ordered the RhinoShield CrashGuard bumper and I'll add a transparent film protector to the back. It ordered the black one so with the black bumper it would be almost like having no case but with drop protection up to 11 feet. I've literally dropped an iPhone from a second floor with a crashguard bumper and didn't cracked so I'll be fine with the s8+ with normal use

Ventura726

May 16, 2012
Visit site
I just got the Tech 21 Evo Check in gray for my Black S8+. It does add a little bulk, but not too much. It fits the phone so well that it feels like it's part of the phone.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I just got the Tech 21 Evo Check in gray for my Black S8+. It does add a little bulk, but not too much. It fits the phone so well that it feels like it's part of the phone.

Not a fan of Tech 21 cases EXCEPT the Evo Tactical XT case I bought for my Note 7. I loved that case. I got it at the time because there was no Defender out. I'm hoping they make it for the S8 plus though. Very nice case, however not sure if they're making it anymore though. They only have it for the iPhone 6 and Moto Z now. That is the only tech 21 case I'd consider buying.

jeffmd

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I have the spiggen NEO hybrid and lumions clear TPU case, both are pretty middle of the road when it comes to balancing size and protection. Won't know how they turn out until I get an s8 though, im sure you will find the problematic until the 21st

johnriii

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox symmetry is very nice, they even have a clear one now... Good protection, good grip minimal bulk. However it's $49.99 on amazon. I'm Getting one anyway, love it for my S7edge.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Otterbox symmetry is very nice, they even have a clear one now... Good protection, good grip minimal bulk. However it's $49.99 on amazon. I'm Getting one anyway, love it for my S7edge.
That's what I got, I ordered mine thru Otterbox direct. I ordered a Otterbox on Amazon for my S7 edge and it had to be a fake, or Otterbox sells their returns on Amazon. Either way I won't buy another Otterbox on Amazon, specially if it's the same price you can get it from Otterbox.

Edit... Just looked, Otterbox has them in stock

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Otterbox make awesome cases, I have gone with the Supcase on my late Note 7 and current Note 5. I have been very happy with them. They are well made, offer good protection and are cost effective. (I have one at home waiting to slip onto my S8+) Black on Black :)

Cheers,
BR
RIP N7

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox make awesome cases, I have gone with the Supcase on my late Note 7 and current Note 5. I have been very happy with them. They are well made, offer good protection and are cost effective. (I have one at home waiting to slip onto my S8+) Black on Black :)

Cheers,
BR
RIP N7

I'll have one tomorrow. I enjoyed it a lot on my 6P.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae