I've always had a ritual of the last day i use my current phone, i take the case off for the entire day. When you have a case on it all the time you really forget how well designed this phone is and how nice it looks without the case on.

My S7E feels so TINY without the case today and its slippery as hell. But man this is a nice looking phone.

I cannot wait to get my S8+ tonight and see these phones side by side. And then of course promptly put my S8+ in it's case for the next year haha.
    04-19-2017 09:09 AM
    I'm so clumsy I'm scared to take the case off my old phone. Even once I get my 8 plus I'm still keeping my s7 edge in the case. Lol
    04-19-2017 09:14 AM
    I've always had a ritual of the last day i use my current phone, i take the case off for the entire day. When you have a case on it all the time you really forget how well designed this phone is and how nice it looks without the case on.

My S7E feels so TINY without the case today and its slippery as hell. But man this is a nice looking phone.

I cannot wait to get my S8+ tonight and see these phones side by side. And then of course promptly put my S8+ in it's case for the next year haha.
    My new smartphones have only gone commando if Otterbox hasn't pushed out a Defender case. I learned my lesson with my first Blackberry.
    04-19-2017 09:16 AM