AT&T Galaxy S8 Samsung Pay not working

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
It won't move past the first screen for me... just keep spinning and spinning. I clicked the start button but it's just stuck on the first screen. This is frustrating since I use this app everyday.

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I used Samsung Pay at El Pollo Loco for lunch today. It ended up posting 2,500 points to my account.

SparkswillFly

Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
It won't move past the first screen for me... just keep spinning and spinning. I clicked the start button but it's just stuck on the first screen. This is frustrating since I use this app everyday.

Hey guys

Figured it out........

When performing initial setup it walks you through the cool sign on options (Face, IRIS, Fingerprint) well we know Samsung put out a statement that Face Recognition will not be supported in Samsung Pay.

I went back in and deleted face data and disabled both Face and IRIS and only kept fingerprint scan enabled, then went back to Samsung Pay and it worked fine.

Good Luck

Travis

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I never did the face unlock setup.

Hey guys

Figured it out........

When performing initial setup it walks you through the cool sign on options (Face, IRIS, Fingerprint) well we know Samsung put out a statement that Face Recognition will not be supported in Samsung Pay.

I went back in and deleted face data and disabled both Face and IRIS and only kept fingerprint scan enabled, then went back to Samsung Pay and it worked fine.

Good Luck

Travis

Yes the factory reset worked for me.

Did the factory reset work? I've contacted samsung several times to no avail

vwite

Dec 26, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys, has anyone been able to solve this without doing a factory reset? The method of disabling biometrics security didn't work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance