I really like the FPS

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
After a few hours with the phone I noticed you can touch the FPS to unlock the phone with the screen off. With my spigen case on, I'm close to 100% accuracy. No complaints here

cocob89

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
How does Samsung Pay work now that the fps is on the back? Do you touch the sensor and then place the phone against the reader?

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
How does Samsung Pay work now that the fps is on the back? Do you touch the sensor and then place the phone against the reader?

That's the way it has always been, no need to keep touching the fp sensor to pay, I think that's just an Apple Pay requirement.

miketko

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I really liked the face unlock however the downfall of not having the FPS activated is that some apps like 1password or my rbc banking app that allow you to log in with the FPS won't allow you to do so if you're not currently using the FPS. I'm on the plus and it's kinda annoying however I have a smart watch and use smart lock so I really only use the FPS to sign into apps

jjinal

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
Re: FPS Question

That might be the problem. I just realized you can hard press the home button and wake the screen !!!! What!!!