My beats won't get loud at all...it has to be a workaround
    04-20-2017 07:07 AM
    Do you have the volume all the way up on the phone when you have the headphones connected?
    04-20-2017 07:16 AM
    My beats won't get loud at all...it has to be a workaround
    When I initially connected my Jaybirds I got a pop up for a menu that let me select the Jaybirds as a way to control the overall phone volume vs controlling the phone and headphones separately. I haven't been able to find that menu again yet tho. The sound volume varied between the two options very much.
    04-20-2017 07:21 AM
    If you have a separate volume control on the headphones, crank the volume up on them. Then, adjust the volume on the phone.
    amazingkyo likes this.
    04-20-2017 07:22 AM
    got beats solo 3 wireless - with bluetooth the volume is terrible, with cable is good... wanna use it with bluetooth though, so waiting for the solution/fix....
    04-20-2017 12:49 PM
    "When I initially connected my Jaybirds I got a pop up for a menu that let me select the Jaybirds as a way to control the overall phone volume vs controlling the phone and headphones separately. I haven't been able to find that menu again yet tho. The sound volume varied between the two options very much."

Go into the bluetooth settings and tap the three dots at the top right and go to media volume sync. I think that is what you are looking for.
    Mr_Spencer likes this.
    04-20-2017 01:11 PM
    "When I initially connected my Jaybirds I got a pop up for a menu that let me select the Jaybirds as a way to control the overall phone volume vs controlling the phone and headphones separately. I haven't been able to find that menu again yet tho. The sound volume varied between the two options very much."

Go into the bluetooth settings and tap the three dots at the top right and go to media volume sync. I think that is what you are looking for.
    Exactly what I was talking about. Thanks.
    04-20-2017 01:46 PM

Thank you! I was searching for this too! Now I can happily tune out my coworkers in the hell that is our cube farm again!
    04-24-2017 08:52 AM
    I personally am very frustrated with this but I question if its the S8 in my situation. I moved from a total family Apple Ecosystem to take a leap of faith that things would work out this time (I have moved back and forth between iPhone and Android) I am using Spotify for music and the volume is really low (Ive tried using 3rd party EQs and the S8 global EQ) and it just horrible so I downloaded Apple Music and WOW there was a big difference! Apple Music sounds great and no low volume. I am trying to move away for Apple totally (I am tired of the non-innovation). Has anyone else experienced this or allow of a fix?
    05-09-2017 08:56 AM
    I have Bose Soundsport wireless earbuds. Make sure to check the volume on your phone and then adjust the earbuds.
    05-09-2017 09:25 AM
    Thank you for responding. I failed to state that I did try that as well. It honestly makes no sense to me. Ive tried both BT on my headphones (Beats Studios Wireless 2) and my BT uconnect in my Jeep.
    05-09-2017 09:37 AM
    My BT headset (a Widex COMDEX BT dongle connecting wirelessly to my Widex digital hearing aids) is giving an exceptionally low volume during a phone call, but are at normal levels when listening to music or online videos. I wonder if there's different volume settings in the S8+ for A2DP (stereo audio) and HSP (phone headset) profiles? If so, how are they changed?
    11-22-2017 06:30 AM
    Hi came across this post whilst searching for ure for sound volume headphones to Samsungng tablet SM T900. Did the usual tried phones with other tab . Cleared fault byunpairing and re-pairing although tab said was paired . Turning off and o bluetooth didnt do it. Notclear whyasconnected is connected and digital signal doesn't attenuate assuch. Hopethishelps someone else.
    04-06-2018 12:05 PM
    Do you have the volume all the way up on the phone when you have the headphones connected?

this works on windows 7 and 10 (confirmed)

You have to Uncheck "Handsfree telephony" from the services setting on your bluetooth device -> Control Panel/Hardware and Sound/Devices and Printers -> select your device and right-click, open Properties, then go to Services tab and uncheck Handsfree Telephony. I just fixed it like that.

Marked as your default device in Control Panel -> Hardware and sound -> Change system sound -> Playback -> select bluetooth device and select set defaults.
    06-10-2018 08:48 AM
    this is a overall.samsing device problem. I have Beats and No o dyer headphones. both quality headphones with exceptional sound(somewhat) and for the life of my on my s8+ and now - 9+ the volume is so low even on the highest setting
    06-10-2018 11:09 AM