Wireless charger question

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I like the last year's Samsung fast wireless charger, there are always deals on them @ Amazon. If it's ships and sold from Amazon listing, you can even have best buy price match them and pick them up at your local store.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Yes. Slow charging. I just use it at night next to my bed where it doesn't need to charge fast.
I do the same and I often don't really need fast wireless charging anyways.

I often carry a power bank with me so I'm constantly charging and am rarely ever below 50%

Just came back from the mall and I'm above 90% ........ the convenience of owning and using a handbag haaaaaaa !!

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I do the same and I often don't really need fast wireless charging anyways.

I often carry a power bank with me so I'm constantly charging and am rarely ever below 50%

Just came back from the mall and I'm above 90% ........ the convenience of owning and using a handbag haaaaaaa !!

And an ///M. :p

Last edited:

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
And an ///M. :p
c131d5934e2e355a0b463e695aa1bd39.gif

JennieBee19

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I just got samsung last year model, I'm in love. Charges perfect, I purchased 3 accessories at best buy, received 25% off. Imo is a game changer and Idk how I survived previously. Hubby not a gadget guy (I get use his phone upgrade every other year and he's even impressed)

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I bought these ...

Samsung Fast Charge Wireless Stand - 2pk - Electronics.Woot

2 of the older model Samsung fast wireless chargers for $55
I like the speed of the samsung chargers, but the light on the bottom of them is way too bright to have next to your bed and the little lip that you set the phone down on could be much bigger. The Tylt chargers are super easy to Judy reach over and put your phone on to in comparison. Unfortunately, that are slower.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
Just be careful where you buy one from.

I purchased what I thought was a bargain from an online shop but the Official Samsung Charger stand turned out to be a fake. It charged the phone Ok ,but not via the fast method and had the fan missing.

Ended up returning it and bought one Direct from Samsung.

scgf

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I had two genuine Samsung Fast Charge pads which worked perfectly with my S7. With the S8, however, they would only charge at the standard rate which is much slower. I bought an Aukey pad, but that only charged for 30 seconds before it turned off. Fortunately I got it from Amazon so was able to return it. I now have an Anker pad which I am pleased to say works perfectly with my S8 in fast charge mode. It has LEDs which come on just for a short while when charging starts, but has no fan - so would be perfect for a nightstand. I got my from Amazon UK - link here. It is low-profile and looks really stylish.

icnmayhem

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
None of my charging stands that I bought for my note 7 work with the so plus. The phone says charging paused every other second. I'm guessing the phone is too tall. The flat ones work fine though.

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I am using one of the first Samsung wireless chargers, bought it when I got my S6, works great, I have no need for wireless fast charging, I feel consistently fast charging wreaks havoc on the battery

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone having issues with wireless charging? I have the one posted above. Fast Charge charger that works with the s7e but it keeps pausing every second. It is not charging the S8+. Tried without my case as well, same issue.

I have the one above, and it works great with the S8+