05-02-2017 02:54 PM
115 ... 2345
tools
    Yes but it has reduced sensitivity on the left top side of my screen. I have to press harder.
    Wamp Wamp likes this.
    04-22-2017 02:42 PM
    I got a Zagg glass screen protector that is case friendly at Tmobile. So far I am NOT loving it. It works great with my Spigen Hybrid case but the touch sensitivity sucks along the edges and the nearly impossible to pull down the notification bar. I'm going to give it a few days to see if it settles and for me to get use to it. If it still annoys the crap out of me I'm taking it back.
    How much Did it cost. My cheap $10 does same thing.
    speed13 likes this.
    04-22-2017 02:43 PM
    Think I'm bypassing the screen protector for the first time ever. The reviews of these things have been very unkind so far.
    04-22-2017 03:04 PM
    I put neo flex by spigen and its great so far
    Same here. Fits with my incipio case perfectly and I don't notice any orange peel
    blaine07 and speed13 like this.
    04-22-2017 03:09 PM
    Decided to rock the Zagg hd dry. I will give my thoughts in a few days once I've put a case back on and have used it for a few days.

On a related note, I feel really bad because I told a guy who was buying the phone and a case not to get the glass screen protector he had in his pile to purchase. I told him to buy a film one instead. I didn't know that this particular location only had the glass ones so he only ended up buying the case

Sorry, Mr. AT&T Sales Guy.
    04-22-2017 03:14 PM
    Think I'm bypassing the screen protector for the first time ever. The reviews of these things have been very unkind so far.
    Yeah I've tried two now... Both were a big fail. Screen so pretty bare
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    04-22-2017 04:01 PM
    I have always had a screen protector mostly the glass and my last was a total pain on the Note and the S6 Edge. I have it in a good case and for a change i want to see the phone normally. They peel scratch etc so much why bother anymore? a waste if you ask me to get 1 anymore.
    04-22-2017 05:08 PM
    Yeah I've tried two now... Both were a big fail. Screen so pretty bare
    You got any cases yet?
    04-22-2017 05:15 PM
    You got any cases yet?
    I got this one https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...cUvbUpU5777971

There is a code on Slick deals that makes it 3.99 so i bought it works fine
    04-22-2017 05:24 PM
    You got any cases yet?
    Just the three I emailed you other evening. No more though no. 😯
    04-22-2017 06:04 PM
    Just the three I emailed you other evening. No more though no. ������
    Nice, I only have a couple UAG's and the Otterbox Symmetry so far.

so have you put a screen protector on it yet?-citron01.jpg
    blaine07 likes this.
    04-22-2017 06:36 PM
    Nice, I only have a couple UAG's and the Otterbox Symmetry so far.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	citron01.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	905.6 KB 
ID:	257751
    How you like symmetry? Pics?
    04-22-2017 06:55 PM
    I'm using the iris scanner and it's suggested that you don't use a screen protector because it messes with the Infrared. I'm not gonna use one because my case comes up too high on the sides.
    I have a tempered glass one but it curves around the sensors but doesn't cover any of them. My iris scanner works really well. I got the one from VZW and it's not too bad. I have a Speck case on it. Much better results than the Edge7 attempts at screen protectors. In the end, when it cracks (as they always do--they are so fragile), I'll probably go without. I do like the feel and responsiveness of the a bare screen. I'm super careful and my phones are usually virtually scratch free when I trade them in (on VZW yearly trade in program).
    04-22-2017 07:01 PM
    How you like symmetry? Pics?
    Always love the Symmetry cases. I have the black and will get some pictures in a while.
    04-22-2017 07:05 PM
    Always love the Symmetry cases. I have the black and will get some pictures in a while.
    You know how to get a hold of me
    04-22-2017 07:09 PM
    I have a tempered glass one but it curves around the sensors but doesn't cover any of them. My iris scanner works really well. I got the one from VZW and it's not too bad. I have a Speck case on it. Much better results than the Edge7 attempts at screen protectors. In the end, when it cracks (as they always do--they are so fragile), I'll probably go without. I do like the feel and responsiveness of the a bare screen. I'm super careful and my phones are usually virtually scratch free when I trade them in (on VZW yearly trade in program).
    Which Verizon screen protector did you get. They have a few. Thanks
    04-22-2017 07:18 PM
    You know how to get a hold of me
    I put the Symmetry pictures over in that case picture thread. (needs Mod approval) ?

Here's a couple.
    so have you put a screen protector on it yet?-sym01.jpgso have you put a screen protector on it yet?-sym02.jpg
    blaine07 likes this.
    04-22-2017 07:50 PM
    I'll go to my nearest mall where there's a Zagg retailer who'll apply a screen protector and have it warrantied if there are any issues with it in the future.

I've had these applied on my last 5 phones and works great !
    I have the zagg glass screen protector and I dropped my phone and the zagg scratched/ cracked. I had registered it when I put it on. One simple phone call to Zagg brought a new one to my door. I removed the broken one, and resent the broken part to the zagg company in the envelope provided. I could have put the new one back on myself, but I chose to have the Verizon tech put the new one on for me. Easy procedure! I would recommend this product and the replacement is for the lifetime of your phone
    Ageeb likes this.
    04-22-2017 08:01 PM
    If it wasn't for me just shoving my phone into my purse, I'd never use one.
    I put on the basic, HD one. Was only about 18.00 after coupon at BB
    Think for men it's easier to go screen protector less.
    04-22-2017 08:03 PM
    True, no cutout for the iris sensor but I haven't experienced issues. It is still very fast, and to top it off, I also wear contacts and it works the same on and off.
    Actually, I should clarify - the NeoFlex does have cutout for the camera and iris sensor - it is the infrared light that it does not have a cut out for, and I haven't experienced any issues with the iris scanning. It has worked with my eyes naked and with contacts - as well as with glasses, but with glasses, I sometimes have to get a good read before it will take.

So far, I'm pleased with the NeoFlex and shoot, it's 2 for $8..
    04-22-2017 09:06 PM
    Actually, I should clarify - the NeoFlex does have cutout for the camera and iris sensor - it is the infrared light that it does not have a cut out for, and I haven't experienced any issues with the iris scanning. It has worked with my eyes naked and with contacts - as well as with glasses, but with glasses, I sometimes have to get a good read before it will take.

So far, I'm pleased with the NeoFlex and shoot, it's 2 for $8..
    Neoflex doesn't work well with face unlock but with iris working ok. I tested yesterday face unlock without screen protector and works perfectly but after screen protector applied no longer works well. Many failed attempts. Iris is ok
    04-22-2017 09:46 PM
    I'll leave the stock plastic on until I find one.
    That's exactly what I did. Trimmed the top corners a bit and it works great with my Ringke Onyx case.
    04-22-2017 09:57 PM
    I bought one from spigen but haven't put it on yet. Part of me wants to get a glass one.
    svt2003 likes this.
    04-22-2017 10:11 PM
    That's exactly what I did. Trimmed the top corners a bit and it works great with my Ringke Onyx case.
    AT&T owners can never do this because the stock plastic always has a Don't Text and Drive message on it. lol
    04-22-2017 10:40 PM
    AT&T owners can never do this because the stock plastic always has a Don't Text and Drive message on it. lol
    Well that wasn't an issue on my TMO version.
    04-22-2017 10:46 PM
115 ... 2345