so have you put a screen protector on it yet?

cre8tivspirit

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm using the iris scanner and it's suggested that you don't use a screen protector because it messes with the Infrared. I'm not gonna use one because my case comes up too high on the sides.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I'll go to my nearest mall where there's a Zagg retailer who'll apply a screen protector and have it warrantied if there are any issues with it in the future.

I've had these applied on my last 5 phones and works great !

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Great question. I don't know which screen protector to purchase that's case friendly.

Amazon has the Armorsuit Galaxy S8+ Screen Protector [Case Friendly] which I have on my S7e. The case friendly are pulled back some on the edges and clear my Spigen case very well. The protector is very clear, self healing but somewhat draggy. I have already ordered one for my S8+.

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the gpel. I fits fine,does not cover the iris scanner, doe not hinder finger recognition and works with Spigen hybrid.

Nex2knotN

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I'll go to my nearest mall where there's a Zagg retailer who'll apply a screen protector and have it warrantied if there are any issues with it in the future.

I've had these applied on my last 5 phones and works great !

Just applied Zagg on my S8+ that I received yesterday. Works great with no issues with my Slipcase Unicorn Beetle case too.

I agree, love Zagg for the lifetime warranty on the screen protectors that I have used from them in the past since the Galaxy SIII days up to every version now. Warranted them a couple of times in the past with no issues or hassle on replacement - all done online.

BIG CAT 7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Tried the Spigen Neoflex last night. Left it on for about 3 minutes and then pulled it back off. Too much drag on the protector. I will be going with just the naked screen. Feels and looks so much better.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Installed a tech armor tempered glass. Junk. Then installed an ArmorSuit. It's drying now so I can't use my phone for 12-24 hours. :( Looks to be adhered properly though.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I have supershieldz film and it's not too case friendly. If you can actually get the edges to stick it's nice and barely noticeable. Works ok with my iBlaison armor box but the edges are starting to pull up. They're sending me an updated version so we'll see how that works.

Edit: I forgot to add that it has holes cut out for all the sensors and cameras too.

sergysn

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Just applied Zagg on my S8+ that I received yesterday. Works great with no issues with my Slipcase Unicorn Beetle case too.

I agree, love Zagg for the lifetime warranty on the screen protectors that I have used from them in the past since the Galaxy SIII days up to every version now. Warranted them a couple of times in the past with no issues or hassle on replacement - all done online.
Did you get glass?

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I choose to live screen protector free on all my devices. The only device I have that has a screen protector is my iPad Air 2, and that's because I bought it from someone who had already placed one on there.

Glorious, glorious naked screen!

Jazzamuffin

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
I choose to live screen protector free on all my devices. The only device I have that has a screen protector is my iPad Air 2, and that's because I bought it from someone who had already placed one on there.

Glorious, glorious naked screen!

Do you think this will survive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463