so have you put a screen protector on it yet?

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I have always had a screen protector mostly the glass and my last was a total pain on the Note and the S6 Edge. I have it in a good case and for a change i want to see the phone normally. They peel scratch etc so much why bother anymore? a waste if you ask me to get 1 anymore.

HMBgal

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the iris scanner and it's suggested that you don't use a screen protector because it messes with the Infrared. I'm not gonna use one because my case comes up too high on the sides.

I have a tempered glass one but it curves around the sensors but doesn't cover any of them. My iris scanner works really well. I got the one from VZW and it's not too bad. I have a Speck case on it. Much better results than the Edge7 attempts at screen protectors. In the end, when it cracks (as they always do--they are so fragile), I'll probably go without. I do like the feel and responsiveness of the a bare screen. I'm super careful and my phones are usually virtually scratch free when I trade them in (on VZW yearly trade in program).

Frenzytom

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I have a tempered glass one but it curves around the sensors but doesn't cover any of them. My iris scanner works really well. I got the one from VZW and it's not too bad. I have a Speck case on it. Much better results than the Edge7 attempts at screen protectors. In the end, when it cracks (as they always do--they are so fragile), I'll probably go without. I do like the feel and responsiveness of the a bare screen. I'm super careful and my phones are usually virtually scratch free when I trade them in (on VZW yearly trade in program).
Which Verizon screen protector did you get. They have a few. Thanks

Redbert31

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
I'll go to my nearest mall where there's a Zagg retailer who'll apply a screen protector and have it warrantied if there are any issues with it in the future.

I've had these applied on my last 5 phones and works great !
I have the zagg glass screen protector and I dropped my phone and the zagg scratched/ cracked. I had registered it when I put it on. One simple phone call to Zagg brought a new one to my door. I removed the broken one, and resent the broken part to the zagg company in the envelope provided. I could have put the new one back on myself, but I chose to have the Verizon tech put the new one on for me. Easy procedure! I would recommend this product and the replacement is for the lifetime of your phone

JennieBee19

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
If it wasn't for me just shoving my phone into my purse, I'd never use one.
I put on the basic, HD one. Was only about 18.00 after coupon at BB
Think for men it's easier to go screen protector less.

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
True, no cutout for the iris sensor but I haven't experienced issues. It is still very fast, and to top it off, I also wear contacts and it works the same on and off.

Actually, I should clarify - the NeoFlex does have cutout for the camera and iris sensor - it is the infrared light that it does not have a cut out for, and I haven't experienced any issues with the iris scanning. It has worked with my eyes naked and with contacts - as well as with glasses, but with glasses, I sometimes have to get a good read before it will take.

So far, I'm pleased with the NeoFlex and shoot, it's 2 for $8.. :)

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Actually, I should clarify - the NeoFlex does have cutout for the camera and iris sensor - it is the infrared light that it does not have a cut out for, and I haven't experienced any issues with the iris scanning. It has worked with my eyes naked and with contacts - as well as with glasses, but with glasses, I sometimes have to get a good read before it will take.

So far, I'm pleased with the NeoFlex and shoot, it's 2 for $8.. :)
Neoflex doesn't work well with face unlock but with iris working ok. I tested yesterday face unlock without screen protector and works perfectly but after screen protector applied no longer works well. Many failed attempts. Iris is ok

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE