so have you put a screen protector on it yet?

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
That's a bummer. Can't they include a separate sticker or something that doesn't mess with the aesthetic of the device?

When I had my Note7, so many people were saying they were keeping the stock plastic as the protector until something better came along and I was like like - what - my stock plastic had this message on it and I couldn't leave it on... I was jealous. Haha! So, same thing here, but at least I did get a protector that will do. It has a big hand that says IT CAN WAIT and then underneath, 'Distracted Driving is Never OK'. AT&T always have to be different somehow. :)

jymbeux

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
Supershield tempered glass wasn't case friendly. Cracked trying to get the corner to tuck into the case. Spigen on order, hope to find a decent solution.

daddyd302

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
My 2 cent. Screen protector for me ruins the look and feel of the phone. I don't like the way they look and they attract dirt, lint and other junk on the edge of the protector.

lowboydrvr

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I used to feel like it ruined the experience, until I noticed on my S6E+ that I had several small scratches. Don't want to have to go through that again!

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I agree with the person who said that the zagg curve screen protector smudges really bad. It doesn't bother me, but I can see why it might bother others.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I agree with the person who said that the zagg curve screen protector smudges really bad. It doesn't bother me, but I can see why it might bother others.

I've noticed some smudging, but it's not that big of a deal. The glare outside in bright sunlight however is pretty bad

glennstar

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Not a bad price. It works for me. Just don't expect to use fingerprint scanner.
e8a00a9e11a67ee5f708dc068e076625.jpg

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Since glass seem hit and miss a lot.

I went and got the Spigen Neoflex. Easy to install, no orange effect some are seeing, and doesn't hinder the touchability.

Case friendly but even with a case still has 1mm of no coverage.

So far it's a good buy.

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Neoflex doesn't work well with face unlock but with iris working ok. I tested yesterday face unlock without screen protector and works perfectly but after screen protector applied no longer works well. Many failed attempts. Iris is ok
I got no issues using any of the unlock functions. Face unlock is just as quick, same with iris scan.

Maybe trying to redo it or registering another one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173