Nova Launcher badge notifications not working on S8+

YMarkY

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone having issues with Notification badges showing up on the new S8+? These are working fine on my S7 Edge, transferred the settings to my new S8+ and can't get notification badges working. Downloaded Tesla Unread as well.

I'm sure it's me, but I can't figure out what's going on.

Ageeb

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
Mine is working just fine.

Installed nova launcher.
Installed nova launcher prime.
Installed tesla unread.

Not sure what to tell you ??????

YMarkY

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I uninstalled and re-installed Tesla Unread and it is now working.

How do you get into Tesla Unread settings? I've seen it before, where you can customize the badges, but can't seem to figure it out now. I must need more coffee or something.

Thanks for the help.

JenzDroid

May 17, 2017
Visit site
I have Teslaundread with Nova launger on my S8. I have given the app access (both nova launcher and tesla) and selected the apps I want notifications from but it still will not show any notifications. I uninstalled and reinstalled already.

mde272

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
Samsung's Advanced Messaging setting makes third party badge notifications kind of wonky. Using Nova and Tesla Unread on my Note 8, I don't get count badges for the texts my GF sends from her Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge. If I disable the Advanced Messaging setting (allows large files to be sent, and see while another user is typing, like an instant messenger), then I get the count badges for the texts from her.

There seems to be no perfect customization.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol