Galaxy S8 Bluetooth Not connecting properly

mmohn01

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I have a 2013 Subaru Outback. No issues so far. Also works great on my Jaybird X3's and my Plantronics Voyager Legend.

Fordharly

Apr 26, 2017
Visit site
You have to update sync go yo owner.ford.com make an account and it will walk you through how to do it. Same thing happened to me and now it works

Nabil RIFAI1

Apr 27, 2017
Visit site
Hello,
My S8 don't detect my car mulitmedia system (Parrot asteroid smart).
I had no problem nor with S3 nor with s5 nor with the Iphone 7 plus.
I have already called and explained my problem to samsung and still waiting solution.

Irockvintage

Apr 28, 2017
Visit site
Same Bluetooth audio connect issue on my Verizon s8+. Calls connect but audio won't connect automatically on my 2005 Lexus and 2017 Mercedes. I'd have to force the connection thru and many times it won't. Love to hear if theres resolution for this or a future update fix coming out. Thanks

BlooperMan

May 11, 2015
Visit site
So, I wasn't able to connect to anything with my new s8, tried my 2012 Honda Odyssey and my Bose Mini Speaker. Nothing.

Then inspired by another thread that mentioned things getting messed up in the transfer from the old phone to the new, I went into: Settings>Connections>More Connection Settings>Reset Network Settings
And did a full reset of the network settings, now everything works.

Hope this helps others...

tshuttz

Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
Apparently Samsung is supposed to be sending out a software update to fix the Bluetooth issue.

NOT FAST ENOUGH!

Got my s8 on April 20th still can't listen to audio on my Clarion nx602!

Jan Hejny

May 7, 2017
Visit site
Hi I have Ford and every two months need to reset my bluetooth device in order to make it work properly. The way to do it is to disconect fuse number 10 and put it back or disconect your battery. Trust me it works. I do recommend to reconnect the fuse tho. When I got my s8 had troubles to find my device as well. I did switch off and on Bluetooth icon on my phone few times. After while it flash on me and all works great.

dbernie41

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I have a 2013 Subaru Outback. No issues so far. Also works great on my Jaybird X3's and my Plantronics Voyager Legend.

I am having MAJOR issues with my 2013 Outback. My Jaybird X2s work great. I have a black S8+ on Verizon and a 2013 Outback Premium. What is your setup?

SOB1971

May 20, 2017
Visit site
I'm having issues with my galaxy s8+, bluetooth is distorted whilst using it on calls and playing music which is very annoying. My car is an Audi Q7 2013, last phone S6 worked perfectly.

BadOnBreak

May 26, 2017
Visit site
Hey all just wondering if anyone else is having bluetooth issues with the s8. Just got mine yesterday and it connects to my car stereo just fine but for some reason it only picks it up as call audio only and does not let me play any media off of it. Anyone having similar issues and have a fix?

Same exact problem, but with BMW 2006 330i. T-Mobile was not able to help. They think the BMW Bluetooth software may not be compatible with Samsung never Bluetooth. Unfortunately, no resolution at the moment.

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
My Verizon S8 connects perfectly to my Bose Sound Touch 10 and a screen popped up asking me if I wanted the phone to sync and control the total volume of the phone and Sound Touch. I accepted the screen and it works perfectly. Samsung has put a lot of thought into engineering the hardware and software of this phone,

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae