I still have the FPS configured but been primarily using the Iris scanner as it seems to work pretty quickly so far. Haven't had any lag issues with it yet. Anyone else prefer it over the FPS? Anyone find any issues with it?
    04-20-2017 07:34 PM
    Good for you, I just got a new Porshe and am really digging the keys. Forget the palm sensor, if someone with a false set of keys tries to get into my Porsche the car locks them out, engine won't start. Now about the performance of my new car…

Meaning, all this hype about Fingerprint Sensor and IRIS Scanner is becoming mighty suspicious. I miss the days of talking about the actual Phone and what it can do for you.

4 digit Passcode, like always, for me. You steal my Phone, well you have 3 chances to guess 9,999 possibilities of a number else you ain't "getting in". It's locked.
    All the while, my personal Biometric data remains with me.

I can just see a future Headline, 'Hackers Steal 1 Billion Iris Scans and Fingerprints, Samsung to Investigate Breech of Security'
    04-20-2017 07:43 PM
    Good for you, I just got a new Porshe and am really digging the keys. Forget the palm sensor, if someone with a false set of keys tries to get into my Porsche the car locks them out, engine won't start. Now about the performance of my new car…

Meaning, all this hype about Fingerprint Sensor and IRIS Scanner is becoming mighty suspicious. I miss the days of talking about the actual Phone and what it can do for you.

4 digit Passcode, like always, for me. You steal my Phone, well you have 3 chances to guess 9,999 possibilities of a number else you ain't "getting in". It's locked.

I can just see a future Headline, 'Hackers Steal 1 Billion Iris Scans and Fingerprints, Samsung to Investigate Breech of Security'
    Lol good for you too. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
    Leykis likes this.
    04-20-2017 08:27 PM
    I got used to the fps in 5 mins with a case lol put index finger all the way left at case opening and bam phone unlocks super fast
    04-20-2017 08:29 PM

To bad that info dont go nowhere it stays with the phone
    04-20-2017 08:30 PM

If you are tired of the threads just don't visit them but let's not down play them.. people can share what they like about their new phones.
    04-20-2017 08:37 PM
    To bad that info dont go nowhere it stays with the phone
    Your phone is a) connected to the world wide web so don't count on your data not being offloaded "to the cloud" b) connected to the world wide web so accessible remotely.
    In short, not secure. Hence, "security updates".
    04-20-2017 08:38 PM