07-01-2017 01:54 AM
602 ... 1011121314 ...
tools
    04-30-2017 11:21 AM
    For those that have paid well over a week ago and still have no tracking I would call the 1-855 #. I was able to get through to a helpful gentleman within 10 minutes who created an escalation ticket to the warehouse. Hopefully this will get this moving.
    04-30-2017 03:08 PM
    For those that have paid well over a week ago and still have no tracking I would call the 1-855 #. I was able to get through to a helpful gentleman within 10 minutes who created an escalation ticket to the warehouse. Hopefully this will get this moving.
    I've called three times over the past week, and it hasn't helped one bit. All 3 agents told me the same thing; that they are out of stock and fulfilling orders as they get stock. Two of the agents told me they would put in an escalation to their manager and the warehouse, and one of them told me I'd hear back from their manager. I've heard or received nothing. The last agent I talked to acknowledged that samsung messed up and is aware of their mistake, and even told me he was aware that their was an error on the orders that the terms of sale said it would be shipped in 1 to 3 business days once ordered and he said that samsung can't currently live up to the terms of sale, and they aren't going to do anything about it. So yeah, once again samsung dropped the ball. Pretty sure the major problem is they allowed numerous people to order up to 10 $99 bundles per phone when it wasn't supposed to let them do more than one.

I registered for $99 promo on the 20th, accepted on 21st late in the evening, and paid on 22nd (at like 2am). Order has shown accepted since the 22nd as well as the pending charge on my bank account.
    04-30-2017 03:33 PM
    Approved a few days ago got phone last Monday registered that night. Awaiting shipment now week later...Never even tried on a gear VR headset looking forward to it.
    04-30-2017 04:17 PM
    I've called three times over the past week, and it hasn't helped one bit. All 3 agents told me the same thing; that they are out of stock and fulfilling orders as they get stock. Two of the agents told me they would put in an escalation to their manager and the warehouse, and one of them told me I'd hear back from their manager. I've heard or received nothing. The last agent I talked to acknowledged that samsung messed up and is aware of their mistake, and even told me he was aware that their was an error on the orders that the terms of sale said it would be shipped in 1 to 3 business days once ordered and he said that samsung can't currently live up to the terms of sale, and they aren't going to do anything about it. So yeah, once again samsung dropped the ball. Pretty sure the major problem is they allowed numerous people to order up to 10 $99 bundles per phone when it wasn't supposed to let them do more than one.

I registered for $99 promo on the 20th, accepted on 21st late in the evening, and paid on 22nd (at like 2am). Order has shown accepted since the 22nd as well as the pending charge on my bank account.
    Same here. When I called twice this week they said I should ship (or have shipped) by the 26th. They did the "escalation thing" that has worked for many. Nope. Last time I called (yesterday) I was given the 6-8 week bs. I did mention the Terms of the Sale thingy but he offered to send me the promo terms, ?? I didn't even bother arguing (they've been so nice lately up until this one guy), I know he will make a note in my account that he told me that and agents will just repeat it. So yeah I'm not calling again...
    04-30-2017 04:25 PM
    Anyone submit the information needed through the Samsung app and it says approval pending then 3 days later I check it and the tab i clickerd on previously is gone?
    05-01-2017 03:24 AM
    Anyone submit the information needed through the Samsung app and it says approval pending then 3 days later I check it and the tab i clickerd on previously is gone?
    I think they just moved the 'My promos' down on the list. Because its just in a different order for me.

My samsung app says Im still waiting for approval, but when I go online and put my e-mail in it said approved and just processing gift at this point.

Submitted 22nd approved 24th, and just stuck now.
    05-01-2017 08:59 AM
    I registered for the free bundle. I got confirmation. Then I got a thing saying to buy the $99 deal. I waited a week looking at "Processing Gift" and decided to go ahead and but the bundle I thought was sold out. I just got confirmation and order number. If I get both I'll see if someone here wants to buy the full deal.
    05-01-2017 09:16 AM
    05-01-2017 10:26 AM
    Mine still hasn't shipped. It's approved but it's been that way for a bit.
    05-01-2017 10:35 AM
    I got a notification from Samsung that my gift was on it's way, FedEx tracking shows label created as of last Friday but not not picked up as of today. Eagerly waiting

**Update, looks it's on the move and scheduled to deliver tomorrow..

Cheers,
    BR
    05-01-2017 10:37 AM
    I don't get it. Because I had to Order mine online due to stores being closed on the 20th, in order to qualify for the pre-order and because it was the weekend, it didn't arrive until the 24th! I immediately, through Shop Samsung App, registered for the Free Gear VR promo. I already missed out on the $99 Fully Immersive Bundle since I couldn't register til I had the phone delivered, but what's even more frustrating is I finally, 3 days later got my "Registration has been approved" status, but still haven't gotten an email for shipping, and it's still stuck in "Processing-gift" which doesn't make much sense, hearing how all these other folks getting their shipment email with tracking within 1-2 days after approval! I even called Samsung Support and they confirmed I was approved and would be receiving it, but no information on how long the "Processing-Gift" would take, just "Wait for email with shipping information." It's now May 1st nearly a weak after I got approved and still stuck at "Processing-Gift." I'm wondering if it'll ever say it's going out to be shipped anytime soon! How did so many get there's already even when they submitted the Registration late like I had? Someone suggested it goes based not on date of submission but by that phone ID some had to type in for registering, as to who's next in line for shipping, then another support guy suggested that it was based on Zip Code, for which places get shipped to first. I dunno, I just hope perhaps if it's based on "Zip" that pretty soon I'll get word that it's shipping any day now! If it was only a Zip code based delay, that could mean it's not like hugely back-ordered at least!
    05-01-2017 04:59 PM
    Here's to hoping it won't be much longer a wait!
    05-01-2017 05:11 PM
    Been "Processing Gift" since 4/22, so I called today and the rep told me that parts of the kit are back ordered but they will resume shipping as soon as their supply comes in. Don't think she knew what she was talking about because my status has changed to "Gift Sent." Hopefully, I will have a FedEx tracking # shortly.
    05-01-2017 05:29 PM
    I think they just moved the 'My promos' down on the list. Because its just in a different order for me.

My samsung app says Im still waiting for approval, but when I go online and put my e-mail in it said approved and just processing gift at this point.

Submitted 22nd approved 24th, and just stuck now.
    My app pulls up a blank page when I hit my promos.
    But I just looked on the website and it came up with something but not what I expected.
    Does anyone know what this screenshot even means
    Attached Thumbnails Gear VR registration/approval/shipping/arrival info & also problems.-5701.jpg  
    05-01-2017 09:15 PM
    It means you should switch to the desktop version of the website to get it to display properly, or use a computer. That website does not play well with the mobile browser.

My app pulls up a blank page when I hit my promos.
    But I just looked on the website and it came up with something but not what I expected.
    Does anyone know what this screenshot even means
    05-01-2017 09:28 PM
    It means you should switch to the desktop version of the website to get it to display properly, or use a computer. That website does not play well with the mobile browser.
    Still says the same thing after switching to the desktop site.
    05-01-2017 09:48 PM
    It takes a couple tries. You'll see the website change.

Still says the same thing after switching to the desktop site.
    05-02-2017 08:15 AM
    So it says Gift Sent now but I don't know what gift until I see it.

I registered for the free bundle. I got confirmation. Then I got a thing saying to buy the $99 deal. I waited a week looking at "Processing Gift" and decided to go ahead and but the bundle I thought was sold out. I just got confirmation and order number. If I get both I'll see if someone here wants to buy the full deal.
    05-02-2017 08:34 AM
    Had a delivery change from FedEx yesterday from 2nd to 3rd. Just got another notification from FedEx saying out for delivery. Smh..
    05-02-2017 11:24 AM
    Been "Processing Gift" since 4/22, so I called today and the rep told me that parts of the kit are back ordered but they will resume shipping as soon as their supply comes in. Don't think she knew what she was talking about because my status has changed to "Gift Sent." Hopefully, I will have a FedEx tracking # shortly.
    Try fedex delivery manager.

Still waiting on my to ship. Been approved since 4/24 and nothing since just like a few others
    05-02-2017 11:33 AM
    well, that's disheartening, starting to think I won't be getting it, I registered 4/19 and it shows as accepted but no further movement
    Not saying you'll get yours, but I also got mine 4/19, registered via app and my packages arrived before Samsung even sent me the tracking number or charged me.
    Both happened day after arrival from FedEx.
    Edit:
    Oh and the Samsung gift status page never went past approved. As in no shipping info or saying shipped etc.
    scott_0 likes this.
    05-02-2017 11:36 AM
    I've been approved since April 21st. No movement since. Starting to wonder if I will ever get it.
    05-02-2017 04:06 PM
    Probably waiting for them to be back in stock.
    Hence them saying 6-8 weeks.

Mav.
    05-02-2017 04:58 PM
    Finally received the $99. bundle today. Glad this nightmare is over.

Good luck for all those still waiting.
    05-02-2017 05:16 PM
602 ... 1011121314 ...