07-01-2017 01:54 AM
602 ... 1718192021 ...
tools
    My emails did not give me an option to get the 99 bundle.
    I can't figure out the rhyme or reason on how some folks are being offered the "sold out" $99 package after the fact.
    05-12-2017 01:54 PM
    I am confused. I submitted for the free bundle on 4/19 via the website. got approval emal on the 21st. website status been stuck on approved til may 5th-it now also says, gift processed (up top the gift sent is checked) however no shipping estimates like others are getting is shown. checking status via the app says "..approved and gift processed" yet right under that, status says review in progress. Then on May 10 I get an emal "your gift status", which says redeem your gift by May 24. 2017... you can still purchase your fully immerstive gear vr experience for $99.....". if I click the buy now link it takes me to the store/cart where it's available for purchase. I was under the impression these bundles were sold out. so are they waiting for me to purchase the bundle?? the email has the number to call with questions but I don't feel like waiting on hold for hours. should I buy it ordisregard that email and wait to see if my original submission will ship?
    If you don't want to order it, can I have your promo code?
    05-12-2017 02:27 PM
    If you don't want to order it, can I have your promo code?
    Seriously. I want a code too!
    05-12-2017 03:09 PM
    I am confused. I submitted for the free bundle on 4/19 via the website. got approval emal on the 21st. website status been stuck on approved til may 5th-it now also says, gift processed (up top the gift sent is checked) however no shipping estimates like others are getting is shown. checking status via the app says "..approved and gift processed" yet right under that, status says review in progress. Then on May 10 I get an emal "your gift status", which says redeem your gift by May 24. 2017... you can still purchase your fully immerstive gear vr experience for $99.....". if I click the buy now link it takes me to the store/cart where it's available for purchase. I was under the impression these bundles were sold out. so are they waiting for me to purchase the bundle?? the email has the number to call with questions but I don't feel like waiting on hold for hours. should I buy it ordisregard that email and wait to see if my original submission will ship?
    Unfortunately, they are waiting for you to purchase the bundle. This happened to me as well. I registered for the free vr and controller. Then the email stated approved to buy my bundle and I gave up on all the mess that was going on, that I decided to just buy the bundle and have received it this past Tuesday.
    05-12-2017 03:25 PM
    Does this VR work with the s7?
    05-12-2017 06:10 PM
    I can't figure out the rhyme or reason on how some folks are being offered the "sold out" $99 package after the fact.
    Me too
    05-12-2017 08:57 PM
    Me too
    If the bundle was still available when we registered, we get the link to buy. So I registered the morning of the 21st and it was not sold out yet. So even though it's been weeks, my place was basically held.
    05-13-2017 04:20 AM
    They were sold out , but as you got yours in before they were they just put you in a holding line. I was the same way and really gave up Hope.

But like you I got the email last week to Pay , so I did and it processed and shipped fast . I got it yesterday. So go ahead and pay if you still want it lol.

I played with it a bit and it's cool , headphones are real nice and the card will be loaded up real good lol.
    05-13-2017 06:05 AM
    went ahead and ordered the bundle. it says 1-3 days to ship so will see what happens. I just find it odd that my original submission was for the vr/controller but nothing moved for weeks, til I got (and completed) the buy now email offer.
    05-13-2017 08:40 AM
    Does anyone know how to view tracking info? Not getting any dates
    05-13-2017 12:17 PM
    Does this VR work with the s7?
    It works with both the S8 and my Note5 so I'm sure it works with your S7 as well. It comes with adapters to work with both micro USB and usb-c.
    05-14-2017 06:41 AM
    Does anyone know how to view tracking info? Not getting any dates
    Try using fed ex delivery manager. You have to sign up for it but it's free. A lot of times you'll find out something shipped through there before you ever get shipment status. In this case I found out my vr shipped before I ever got tracking info from Samsung.

My free vr showed up last night.
    Edgar5 likes this.
    05-14-2017 07:14 AM
    Mine had the label created on Friday and said it would be delivered on Saturday 5/13 but never showed up. It wasn't until Sunday afternoon that the Delievery date changed to "Pending". I had my hopes up that it was coming and I could play with it...Sadly no.
    05-15-2017 07:42 AM
    Same here, and I should have known better cause the same thing happened with the 2016 Gear VR lol. But I fell for it again. I guess because I stay 20 mins away from the warehouse that they ship from I would expect to receive fast, but nope!
    05-15-2017 08:13 AM
    Mine had the label created on Friday and said it would be delivered on Saturday 5/13 but never showed up. It wasn't until Sunday afternoon that the Delievery date changed to "Pending". I had my hopes up that it was coming and I could play with it...Sadly no.
    I had this initially, but it updated Friday night to say delivery Tuesday. So basically they made the label but didn't it didn't get picked up until Friday Afternoon.
    05-15-2017 08:26 AM
    Sadly I've not any new updates on my end, unfortunately. No labels made in FedEX Managers, still says "Possessing Gift" on the 3rd graphic, instead of the 4th "Gift Sent" but for the past 5 some days changed to "We expect your gift to ship between 5/23/2017 and 5/30/2017. Please check back often as shipping dates may change." but as I mentioned, still no "Gift-sent" yet Also no new emails from Samsung Promotions either, the last one I got just being this "We are currently possessing your Gift please wait 6-8 weeks to ship" email I got on the 10th along with that "Expect ship between 5/23/2017 and 5/30/2017. Some people had those dates change while also having theirs ship anyhow before the date, mine hasn't changed at all. Some also mentioned getting theirs in the mail before status changed to "Gift-Sent" and without any tracking notice in FedEX manager, nor Samsung Promotion email with tracking sent ahead of it shipping, is that common? I'm hoping perhaps mine could come in the mail today even, if that's the case!
    05-15-2017 09:23 AM
    Feels like by the time I get the VR my contract will be up. Lol
    DWS44 likes this.
    05-15-2017 10:48 AM
    Either that, or a new Gear VR will be out that's even better! *ugh!*
    DWS44 likes this.
    05-15-2017 11:47 AM
    I missed the promo by one day, but was told by Verizon I could get it. When I contacted Samsung via email, they told me no as I missed the deadline. Verizon offered to sell me one for 50.00.

I responded to Samsung's email and said forget it I am returning the phone.
    Next day I get am email saying I was approved. Fedex shows I will be getting it tomorrow.

Still not happy the way Verizon handled this.
    05-15-2017 11:56 AM
    Mine has said "Gift sent" for 4 days and I still see nothing in Fedex manager.
    05-15-2017 12:03 PM
    I just got a shipment verification email. Should be here on Wednesday.
    05-15-2017 12:36 PM
    I had this initially, but it updated Friday night to say delivery Tuesday. So basically they made the label but didn't it didn't get picked up until Friday Afternoon.
    Yep, I checked back today and it will be delivered tomorrow.
    05-15-2017 02:05 PM
    Sadly I've not any new updates on my end, unfortunately. No labels made in FedEX Managers, still says "Possessing Gift" on the 3rd graphic, instead of the 4th "Gift Sent" but for the past 5 some days changed to "We expect your gift to ship between 5/23/2017 and 5/30/2017. Please check back often as shipping dates may change." but as I mentioned, still no "Gift-sent" yet Also no new emails from Samsung Promotions either, the last one I got just being this "We are currently possessing your Gift please wait 6-8 weeks to ship" email I got on the 10th along with that "Expect ship between 5/23/2017 and 5/30/2017. Some people had those dates change while also having theirs ship anyhow before the date, mine hasn't changed at all. Some also mentioned getting theirs in the mail before status changed to "Gift-Sent" and without any tracking notice in FedEX manager, nor Samsung Promotion email with tracking sent ahead of it shipping, is that common? I'm hoping perhaps mine could come in the mail today even, if that's the case!
    If it says that then it won't move to gift sent.

if it says they are going to send 23-30 that means sometime in that window it should move to gift sent...

You might get lucky but don't get your hopes up.

Mine says the 17th-24th so thats when I will actually be irritated if it hasn't shipped by 25th
    05-15-2017 04:04 PM
    Surprisingly I received mind on Saturday. I wasn't expecting it because when I registered it told me I wasn't eligible.
    05-15-2017 04:19 PM
    When I registered on the 21st the buy bundle option was there so I selected it, and sat on the sidelines, and the email finally came to pay, paid and just sitting again and waiting for it to show up. It will come.

I think the late emails are just them doing it as stock is available. So far it looks like they are on schedule for the 6 to 8 weeks that stated.
    05-15-2017 04:28 PM
602 ... 1718192021 ...