07-01-2017 01:54 AM
602 ... 2021222324 ...
tools
    Sry for my long post. I figured I just wanted to share my excitement and wondered if anybody was in the same baot as me, same degree of "Enthusiasm and Hype" but nobody answered my questions just before my big rant post, and it kinda irks me that people are saying they got theirs and in less than a day of having it talking bout getting rid of it or putting it on Ebay as if it were nothing but a silly stupid toy!!! GRRRR!! I mean some of us would kill ((not literally of course)) to have ours already and have been patiently waiting, and yet some have the gal to post "Yeah I got mine, I'm gonna sell it on ebay now." This is a AMAZING revolutionary product that allows for a whole new dimension of viewing / consuming Entertainment and media, and yet people take it for granite and don't even appreciate it none!
    05-20-2017 06:48 PM
    Sry for my long post. I figured I just wanted to share my excitement and wondered if anybody was in the same baot as me, same degree of "Enthusiasm and Hype" but nobody answered my questions just before my big rant post, and it kinda irks me that people are saying they got theirs and in less than a day of having it talking bout getting rid of it or putting it on Ebay as if it were nothing but a silly stupid toy!!! GRRRR!! I mean some of us would kill ((not literally of course)) to have ours already and have been patiently waiting, and yet some have the gal to post "Yeah I got mine, I'm gonna sell it on ebay now." This is a AMAZING revolutionary product that allows for a whole new dimension of viewing / consuming Entertainment and media, and yet people take it for granite and don't even appreciate it none!
    Umm it's not that serious. I didn't even know what it was until my nephew explained it and I got more information here. It looks like a cool gadget, but again it's not that serious to me. Sorry you haven't gotten yours yet, but not everyone is into this like you are.
    05-20-2017 07:12 PM
    Yes. They did with mine. Left at front door. On Fedex delivery manager it stated signature not required. Some have said they required a signature.
    Mine required signature
    05-20-2017 09:24 PM
    I agree but it's so hard sometimes . Lol
    I know, I get in trouble for the same thing. LOL
    sweetypie31 likes this.
    05-21-2017 08:36 AM
    Yes. They did with mine. Left at front door. On Fedex delivery manager it stated signature not required. Some have said they required a signature.
    Mine required signature
    I would bet those who got the $99 pack are the ones requiring signature, and the ones who got the free GearVR only are the ones who didn't require a signature.
    bassplayrguy likes this.
    05-21-2017 09:03 AM
    **posted twice
    05-22-2017 03:13 PM
    Shipped Thursday morning, and has been sitting in the same play since FridayNight/Saturday morning.

Sitting roughly 3 hours away.. Fedex makes no sense to me sometimes. Im not far from Indiana so the whole shipping process has taken longer than it should. But that's Fedex's fault.

Oh well lol, should be here tomorrow it says.. we will see.
    05-22-2017 03:13 PM
    Sorry re did this post down below.
    05-22-2017 05:12 PM
    Hi.
    05-22-2017 05:13 PM
    Hi.
    Mod Note

Okay thread re-opened. Let's follow these two things below and all will be well .

1) If you have an issue with a post -- report it! You can do this from the Tapatalk menu or if you're on desktop click the "!" inside the triangle. It is on every post made in this forum. From there you can explain your concerns to the mods and we can handle if need be.

2) Please don't tell people where they can or cannot post. That isn't good for many reasons such as it isn't friendly and that is a mods job to do. Just because you may not agree with someone doesn't mean you can tell them to get the hell out of the thread... It doesn't work that way.

Some posts have been cleaned. Thanks and carry on.
    05-22-2017 05:20 PM
    Ok preorders8 plus on 2nd of April from best buy, received phone s8 on the 20th of April. Downloaded shop samsung app. Opened app and entered info and got the option to buy the $99.00 bundle which I did. Never got anything so around the 7th of may I called samsung, told the rep what I had done when no info or email from samsung. On the 9th I got an email to purchase the $99.00 bundle. Entered my credit card info and ordered the Bundle. Got a email saying all was Good from samsung family and friends. On the 11th checked my shop samsung app and it said my order was processed and shipped. No charge on card or FedEx shipping notice. Here on the 22nd called samsung. Was on hold for 45 minutes. Talked to a girl and she said my order had been cancelled. I asked why but she didn't know. I asked again why my order was cancelled and she hung up on me. She also told me I would receive nothing not even the free gear VR and remote. So I called back and was on hold for another 45 minutes and finally talked to another girl that looked at my account and she told me my order had been cancelled so I asked why. She said she didn't know but couldn't change it. She told me she would email me a code to get the free gear VR from Samsung. I won't hold my breath and will be through with the preorder phones form now on. This has been a nightmare from day one.
    05-22-2017 05:49 PM
    Well after seeing reports of orders being cancelled, I checked my credit card online and see the charge is gone now. So looks like I get to join the others for not getting the bundle. I'm going to ask for the headsets for $50 or give me the Netflix promo
    05-22-2017 06:49 PM
    Well after seeing reports of orders being cancelled, I checked my credit card online and see the charge is gone now. So looks like I get to join the others for not getting the bundle. I'm going to ask for the headsets for $50 or give me the Netflix promo
    The charge will disappear until it ships then the card will be charged.
    05-22-2017 07:10 PM
    The charge will disappear until it ships then the card will be charged.
    I've seen that before to. Just seeing reports of orders cancelled, so guessing mine did to. I placed and received order confirmation on May 11th.

If anyone knows the 855 number can you please list it. I just scrolled thru 25 pages with no luck finding it yet. Thanks
    05-22-2017 07:22 PM
    Ordered on 21st received it 2 days ago no signature required
    05-22-2017 08:13 PM
    What was your estimated "Ship" dates on the Samsung Promo page? Did it ship early or later than the estimated time?
    05-22-2017 08:59 PM
    Did you get an email with tracking? I ordered on the 19th and still nothing (Free Gear VR)
    05-23-2017 03:51 PM
    Ordered on 21st received it 2 days ago no signature required
    Did you get an email with tracking? I ordered on the 19th and still nothing (Free Gear VR)
    05-23-2017 03:52 PM
    Better call samsung and hope they didn't cancel your order like they did mine.
    05-23-2017 04:24 PM
    Just got mine today and once enter my code it has an error message that says something went wrong we are working on it. Anyone else get this message?
    05-23-2017 06:56 PM
    Better call samsung and hope they didn't cancel your order like they did mine.
    I called today. Only one transfer and only 1 hour 6 minutes long, they must be getting less calls.

The lady said the order is there waiting for shipment, shipments are delayed and of course knows nothing as to why or how long, just that the order of approved and in waiting status.

Not holding my breath, will see what happens.
    williejr185 likes this.
    05-23-2017 09:12 PM
    I called today. Only one transfer and only 1 hour 6 minutes long, they must be getting less calls.

The lady said the order is there waiting for shipment, shipments are delayed and of course knows nothing as to why or how long, just that the order of approved and in waiting status.

Not holding my breath, will see what happens.
    Thanks for calling and reporting your info. I'm in the same situation as you. I ordered the bundle on 5/10 but my charge also disappeared. I did look at the email with the buy link and it said I had until 5/24 to use it so maybe it'll be processed after today. I've seen where people have been charged once shipped but I don't feel like calling and chasing the company down to give them my $106 after the way things have gone with this promotion. LOL I checked this morning and my order status still says confirmed. If the order finally goes through it does, if not oh well, I like the phone anyway.
    05-24-2017 09:55 AM
    My VR arrived yesterday. Got it set up and played with it for a few minutes before bed. Not enough to know how much I'll use it long term but it was pretty neat. I chose the Oculus game bundle over the entertainment bundle.
    05-24-2017 10:07 AM
    Anybody get theirs yet form the "April 26th" approval time? What about those who got their Gear VR before the estimated ship times it said on the samsung promo page? Also wondering how common it was for it to have arrived suddenly with no Fedex tracking, nor "Gift Sent" message from Samsung's Promo Page at all until after it delivered? Some folks have said it just showed up at their door despite not getting any updates on the package being sent, while others have claimed it came way before the estimated shipping time! I'm in the 26th of April Approved crowd. Seems like the 24th of April Folks are getting theirs now, I'm just wondering if this next batch being sent and shipped will reach the 2 days later approved folk yet?
    I'm in the 26th crowd myself and still says approved, shipping between 5/26 and 6/2.

Still waiting for more info.

J
    05-24-2017 10:11 AM
    Woot!
    Did the registration on Samsung Shop app. It never said it took, but then I got this.
    Attached Thumbnails Gear VR registration/approval/shipping/arrival info & also problems.-screenshot_20170522-184547.jpg  
    05-24-2017 12:54 PM
602 ... 2021222324 ...