07-01-2017 01:54 AM
602 12345 ...
tools
    If anyone is getting a "New graphics goes here", like this:

And you're on a mobile browser, go back and then click on the three dots in the top right corner to switch to desktop version. Then, put in your email address again and it should look like this:

VW Maverick likes this.
    04-22-2017 02:17 PM
    I preordered mine on apr 6, at verizon. I wanted to wait for the note but bit the bullet because I wanted the VR, headset and card. The tech swore I would be able to claim the gift on apr10th once samsung opened it up. Come to find out I needed the serial number but the phone wouldn't be in my hand till the 19th. First lie. He also said there were unlimited amounts of the $99 units but limited number of the free VR. So I pulled up the samsung website and showed him that it said 350,000 free VR, and only 50,000 $99units. Second lie. He also claimed my text messages and bookmarks could be transferred over, and now they said they can't because I didn't have them on the cloud. More lies.

I submitted my claim on the 19th for the $99 deal. On the 21st samsung sent an email claiming that my reciept was not in the image uploaded and that I had ONE MORE CHANCE to do it right ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Wow ok so originally I did attach a photo of the receipt that came with the phone, but this time I would attach a PDF of my email receipt instead, just to make sure. But their preview screen would not display the pdf, so I didn't trust it. Especially since this is my "LAST CHANCE". So I attached another pic of my paper receipt, which does display properly in their preview screen. Now when i go to check my submission, it says this-
    "New graphic goes here" ?!?>
    I see on samsung site it says sold out!
    I wonder if I am getting screwed on this...

Any update? I'm on the same boat
    04-22-2017 05:55 PM
    Any update? I'm on the same boat
    I'm imterested to know also.

Mav.
    04-22-2017 08:38 PM
    Has anyone gone through the whole process up to waiting for a tracking number, but NOT been charged despite using a card?

Order number is generated and Samsung order status page says order approved.
    04-22-2017 09:10 PM
    How do you register? I registered my device on samsung site, is that what you mean?
    04-22-2017 09:25 PM
    I pre-ordered on March 30th. Received my phone around noon on the 19th. I immediately registered for the VR and $99 Immersive bundle via desktop. The site was having difficulties at the time. After submitting my info I was redirected to a page that said I was approved with a yellow buy now button for the $99 which did not work. I received the confirmation email from Samsung which only referenced the VR and I was a bit mad. Called Samsung support and they said I should receive another email to buy the bundle in 24-48 hours. Shortly after midnight on the 4/22 I was finally emailed the link and the bundle purchase is showing as "confirmed" in my my orders section on Samsung.com. On the Samsung promotions site my gift is still in the processing stage which it has been in since the 19th.
    04-22-2017 09:34 PM
    How do you register? I registered my device on samsung site, is that what you mean?
    The Fully or Ifinitely Immersive offers for pre-ordering S8's
    04-22-2017 09:38 PM
    You can't any longer, the fully immersive bundle is sold out.
    Ruikee likes this.
    04-22-2017 09:39 PM
    Yep. Approved. Ordered and Samsung has already billed me. Just waiting for it to ship.
    04-22-2017 11:39 PM
    Apparently, when Samsung 'fixed' it, it reset everything for customers ordered 'free gift'. Like my status was 'shipping between' and then on Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 11:49 PM I got an email saying 'approved' and asking to pay $99 dollars, status rolled back to 'processing gift'. Not quite sure what exactly to expect now. Just wait? Call Samsung?
    04-23-2017 12:36 AM
    I've been approved today. Don't want to wait almost two months for it though...
    04-23-2017 12:48 AM
    Anyone have a shipping update? I had to redo my registration due to missing info, but I checked last night and it was approved. Now the wait begins again.
    04-23-2017 09:04 AM
    How long is it taking most of you to get approved? I submitted mine Friday night but it still says processing.
    04-23-2017 09:52 AM
    How long is it taking most of you to get approved? I submitted mine Friday night but it still says processing.
    It took me about 2 days.
    04-23-2017 09:58 AM
    So after having to resend a picture of my receipt, my status has been changed to registration approved. Not sure if it's just the VR or what since I haven't received an email.
    04-24-2017 09:20 AM
    I got denied the vr promo because my best buy receipt doesn't show that I pre ordered. It says I have one chance to resubmit. Not sure what I should send them. I have an email that I pre ordered. Would that work and do I need to send the receipt again too?
    04-24-2017 09:24 AM
    At best buy if you preordered it you should have a receipt with an early on date. Did you not get that? I had to resend it because my receipt copy didn't display the date.

As for the email thing I'm not sure. But I would call them to ask before resubmitting it to be honest
    Ruikee likes this.
    04-24-2017 09:28 AM
    At best buy if you preordered it you should have a receipt with an early on date. Did you not get that? I had to resend it because my receipt copy didn't display the date.

As for the email thing I'm not sure. But I would call them to ask before resubmitting it to be honest
    All I have is my email that I got when I pre ordered in store. They also gave me a pre-order print out when I did the order but I think the guy might have took that when I picked the phone up
    04-24-2017 10:23 AM
    That happened to me too so I sent the preorder form that I got from best buy. It shows the date of preorder and the model.
    04-24-2017 10:26 AM
    All I have is my email that I got when I pre ordered in store. They also gave me a pre-order print out when I did the order but I think the guy might have took that when I picked the phone up
    I just read on another thread that someone turned in a pre-order email and it got approved. Good luck!
    04-24-2017 10:28 AM
    Gear VR registration/approval/shipping/arrival info & also problems.-immersive-bundle.png

I still don't have a date range in my status, should I be worried?

Edit: Shipped out yesterday Evening
    04-24-2017 12:48 PM
    We are in the process of moving--does anyone know if I have to put the same address as what was on my preorder to get the promo to approve? Also, does anyone know if UPS will be shipping these so I can put in an alternate address? Thanks in advance for your help
    04-24-2017 01:13 PM
    We are in the process of moving--does anyone know if I have to put the same address as what was on my preorder to get the promo to approve? Also, does anyone know if UPS will be shipping these so I can put in an alternate address? Thanks in advance for your help
    I used my job address for the shipping of the phone, but on my receipt it has my billing address (my house). Didn't have any problems submitting the VR promo to be delivered to my job.
    04-24-2017 01:27 PM
    I have the same screen as yours, but i didnt get a follow up email with tracking number and they haven't charged me yet (yes it was 99 bundle - 2x in fact since I got 2 phones).

Something interesting is the check mark says "Sent", but the wording says "processed" and not shipped.

Idk...
    When I check on shop it just says claimed. No other info. Wtf?
    04-24-2017 01:37 PM
    Happy to see headsets already shipping. Last year's preorder promotion with the headset and watch was horrendous to say the least.
    04-24-2017 01:48 PM
602 12345 ...