Gear VR registration/approval/shipping/arrival info & also problems.

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Anyone submit the information needed through the Samsung app and it says approval pending then 3 days later I check it and the tab i clickerd on previously is gone?

CurtisV0651

Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
Anyone submit the information needed through the Samsung app and it says approval pending then 3 days later I check it and the tab i clickerd on previously is gone?

I think they just moved the 'My promos' down on the list. Because its just in a different order for me.

My samsung app says Im still waiting for approval, but when I go online and put my e-mail in it said approved and just processing gift at this point.

Submitted 22nd approved 24th, and just stuck now.

hdhuntr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I registered for the free bundle. I got confirmation. Then I got a thing saying to buy the $99 deal. I waited a week looking at "Processing Gift" and decided to go ahead and but the bundle I thought was sold out. I just got confirmation and order number. If I get both I'll see if someone here wants to buy the full deal.

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
I got a notification from Samsung that my gift was on it's way, FedEx tracking shows label created as of last Friday but not not picked up as of today. Eagerly waiting :)

**Update, looks it's on the move and scheduled to deliver tomorrow..

Cheers,
BR

Last edited:

SkhairKro

May 1, 2017
Visit site
I don't get it. Because I had to Order mine online due to stores being closed on the 20th, in order to qualify for the pre-order and because it was the weekend, it didn't arrive until the 24th! I immediately, through Shop Samsung App, registered for the Free Gear VR promo. I already missed out on the $99 Fully Immersive Bundle since I couldn't register til I had the phone delivered, but what's even more frustrating is I finally, 3 days later got my "Registration has been approved" status, but still haven't gotten an email for shipping, and it's still stuck in "Processing-gift" which doesn't make much sense, hearing how all these other folks getting their shipment email with tracking within 1-2 days after approval! I even called Samsung Support and they confirmed I was approved and would be receiving it, but no information on how long the "Processing-Gift" would take, just "Wait for email with shipping information." It's now May 1st nearly a weak after I got approved and still stuck at "Processing-Gift." I'm wondering if it'll ever say it's going out to be shipped anytime soon! How did so many get there's already even when they submitted the Registration late like I had? Someone suggested it goes based not on date of submission but by that phone ID some had to type in for registering, as to who's next in line for shipping, then another support guy suggested that it was based on Zip Code, for which places get shipped to first. I dunno, I just hope perhaps if it's based on "Zip" that pretty soon I'll get word that it's shipping any day now! If it was only a Zip code based delay, that could mean it's not like hugely back-ordered at least!

Mike1117

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Been "Processing Gift" since 4/22, so I called today and the rep told me that parts of the kit are back ordered but they will resume shipping as soon as their supply comes in. Don't think she knew what she was talking about because my status has changed to "Gift Sent." Hopefully, I will have a FedEx tracking # shortly.

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I think they just moved the 'My promos' down on the list. Because its just in a different order for me.

My samsung app says Im still waiting for approval, but when I go online and put my e-mail in it said approved and just processing gift at this point.

Submitted 22nd approved 24th, and just stuck now.

My app pulls up a blank page when I hit my promos.
But I just looked on the website and it came up with something but not what I expected.
Does anyone know what this screenshot even means

Attachments

• 5701.jpg
    5701.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 50

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
It means you should switch to the desktop version of the website to get it to display properly, or use a computer. That website does not play well with the mobile browser.

My app pulls up a blank page when I hit my promos.
But I just looked on the website and it came up with something but not what I expected.
Does anyone know what this screenshot even means

hdhuntr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
So it says Gift Sent now but I don't know what gift until I see it.

I registered for the free bundle. I got confirmation. Then I got a thing saying to buy the $99 deal. I waited a week looking at "Processing Gift" and decided to go ahead and but the bundle I thought was sold out. I just got confirmation and order number. If I get both I'll see if someone here wants to buy the full deal.

CurtisV0651

Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
Been "Processing Gift" since 4/22, so I called today and the rep told me that parts of the kit are back ordered but they will resume shipping as soon as their supply comes in. Don't think she knew what she was talking about because my status has changed to "Gift Sent." Hopefully, I will have a FedEx tracking # shortly.

Try fedex delivery manager.

Still waiting on my to ship. Been approved since 4/24 and nothing since just like a few others

Ageeb

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
Re: Gear VR registration/approval/shipping info & also problems.

well, that's disheartening, starting to think I won't be getting it, I registered 4/19 and it shows as accepted but no further movement

Not saying you'll get yours, but I also got mine 4/19, registered via app and my packages arrived before Samsung even sent me the tracking number or charged me.
Both happened day after arrival from FedEx.
Edit:
Oh and the Samsung gift status page never went past approved. As in no shipping info or saying shipped etc.

redsoxfan26

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: Gear VR registration/approval/shipping/arrival info & also problems.

I've been approved since April 21st. No movement since. Starting to wonder if I will ever get it.
34e473ca2aa620c8efeeb84b4a1ad1d5.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance