Gear VR registration/approval/shipping/arrival info & also problems.

jstwondrng

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I give up... My VR shipped on Wednesday of last week and was delivered on Friday the 2nd. FedEx claims the package was placed at my door on that day but nothing!!!! Trying to get this resolved with FedEx now... FRUSTRATING!!!

J

jstwondrng

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I give up... My VR shipped on Wednesday of last week and was delivered on Friday the 2nd. FedEx claims the package was placed at my door on that day but nothing!!!! Trying to get this resolved with FedEx now... FRUSTRATING!!!

J

Ok... Resolved. Looking forward to playing with it after work!

J

williejr185

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I finally received tracking info from both Samsung and Fedex yesterday afternoon. They charged my card this morning. My bundle will be arriving on Wednesday.

skiingj

Apr 26, 2017
Visit site
After hours and hours of phones calls my Full Immersive experience has shipped. I bought two phones and applied for the promo the first day I received the phones April 26. One promo came back invalid purchase period and invalid receipt. Even though I bought both phones on the same day and on the same receipt. Re-applied and eventually was told only one phone made the promo.

A few weeks ago I received one gear VR. Today I received notification that the Full Immersive bundle has finally shipped. Since I was screwed out of a bundle I decided when I had to pay for the one I would select two units and see what happens. Well today I received shipment notification that a nine pound box has shipped. That appears two be two bundles. Finally done with this ordeal. Learned my lesson with Samsung Promos.

Ian Foster2

May 24, 2017
Visit site
Just got a shipping notice. Don't know if it's just the VR or the headphones and memory card as well. Lady I talked to at one point said it may be two shipments so we shall see.

TechWhore

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Quick recap registered on launch day, approved 4/30, bought bundle 5/10--just got this email

Dear Stephanie Barnet,*

We have not yet been able to ship the products from Samsung Electronics America listed below. Your order will be fulfilled as soon as the product(s) becomes available. The estimated date of fulfillment is 07/09/2017.*

Product NameSKUUnfulfilled Quantity}Fully immersive Gear VR experienceET-VRGIFTBNDLE1

If you are still interested in receiving this merchandise, no further action is required on your part.*

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Gear VR registration/approval/shipping/arrival info & also problems.

Samsung promo for the headphones and as card was borderline fraudulent.

starman62

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Well I had been promised a Code to get the free gear VR and remote after my bundle order got cancelled. I have been waiting a half a month to receive the code which I still have not received.
Called samsung again today, got the run around and transferred about 7 times and then disconnected (hung up on). Called back again and talked to another person that said she would escalate the problem and they should send me an e-mail within 5 to 6 days telling me they will be shipping my free gear VR & remote.
I highly Doubt this is going to happen. Samsung has little to no customer service. I don't know how Seven different people can tell me seven different things. If nothing happens this time I'll give up. This is truly rediculious.

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: Gear VR registration/approval/shipping/arrival info & also problems.

I registered April 18, was approved on the Samsung site, lol I've yet to receive my VR and honestly never expected to after seeing how Samsung was handling this giveaway smh

jstwondrng

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to hear folks who have yet to receive their VR sets in the mail. Honestly, this promo was a major cluster! I finally received mine in the mail but it makes no sense how it is handled by Samsung. Hopefully you all will receive it soon.

J

TechWhore

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Just got my tracking info for the 99.00 bundle! Will be here Tuesday. Preordered at BB, picked up launch day, registered that morning before sellout, approved 4/30, paid by link 5/10.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463